Whispering Canyon Cafe

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by rustyanchor, Oct 23, 2012.

1. musketmickey

musketmickey Earning My Ears

went last year quiet engoyed the food but make sure if you get a milk shake to stir it really well. made that mistake once:thumbsup2

enjoy, oh and while your at the lodge go to the pool and check out the gift store

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. musketmickey

musketmickey Earning My Ears

oh too bad i quite enjoyed it

4. nkereina

nkereina Wendy Darling

We liked the atmosphere and food there, but I am disappointed to hear dinner is only the platter now. In the past, I would get the pasta dish because I am not a BBQ fan or a big meat eater. Now I won't have that option if we want to go back. :guilty:

5. Tropical Wilds

Tropical Wilds The Command considers us a bunch of losers. But we

6. oka1jeg

oka1jeg Earning My Ears

We have reservations for dinner here in mid-December. After the menu changes, negative reviews and limited menu we were debating cancelling. We decided to keep them b/c we really want to see Wilderness Lodge decorated and think our kids will love it. The pictures you posted look really yummy, so I'm not so worried now! Thanks! :)

7. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

We ate there a couple of years ago (obviously before the menu change) and it is on the short list with Hollywood & Vine for places we will never go back to. The food was awful and service was non-existent.

8. slabau

slabau Earning My Ears

If someone eats here soon please let me know if the menu is back to the old one. I cancelled my reservation for February but would really love to go if things are back to the way they were.

9. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran