Whining All the Way to the Finish Line..WINE&DINE 1/2 .UPDATE.1/3/10!

The next 3 photo credits go to PNO4TE!

19064_1238314411590_1641150983_5820.jpg

19064_1238315771624_1641150983_5820.jpg

19064_1238315331613_1641150983_5820.jpg

YAY - AN UPDATE!!! :woohoo:

Hope you don't mind if I add a couple pics! ;)

Where were we, what had we been doing (besides getting rained on!! :laughing:) and who's that sleeping in your lap?
DSCN5852.jpg

Totally adorable! :cloud9:
DSCN5880.jpg

DSCN5895.jpg

I look hammered..lol...oh wait...it was right after the stroller melt down..lol...well it better be Ava in my lap and not the intoxicated person next to us...lol

That's a cute pic of us in the Cave....:) ANd of course...Ava always ready for the next photo op! lol

Oh my gosh!!

We were at AKL that same day! Such a bummer! I wish I could have met you guys!

Great job on the 5K!! :)

Oh my gosh!!

We were at AKL that same day! Such a bummer! I wish I could have met you guys!

Great job on the 5K!! :)

How was your trip??? We probably walked right past one another! lol
Now I thought I saw something you are going to stay at FQ ..which trip is that?! lol

I really enjoyed it there too!

Thanks..have not been in the training mode...happy I did the 5K...now have to get back into the gym mode again!!!
I have to go and check up on your PRE TR!

YAY - AN UPDATE!!! :woohoo:

Hope you don't mind if I add a couple pics! ;)

Where were we, what had we been doing (besides getting rained on!! :laughing:) and who's that sleeping in your lap?
DSCN5852.jpg

Love this! Now, can you just stick my face on top of Diana's for the rest of the week? :rotfl2:

Really.....cant recall how many FB pics I saw of different concoctions you were enjoying at the Ditch! lol

I'm so happy for you that you snuck in a short trip to Disney. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time.

I'm so happy for you that you snuck in a short trip to Disney. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time.

Now I have to get serious and get back to the gym!

Love your new ticker and what it says!!!

So what are your plans so far???:goodvibes

Happy New Year - looks like your trip with Ava was soooo much fun. I can't believe how big she is now! Hope the training is going well.

Happy New Year - looks like your trip with Ava was soooo much fun. I can't believe how big she is now! Hope the training is going well.

Hi!! How are you?!:goodvibes

Happy New Year to you and the MR.:)

How was he during the holidays:flower3:?

THey changed the dates of Food & Wine festival...a week later...ugh so now our arrival dates are 9/30!

Do you have any plans on the horizon?

Ava is growing and growing...she had a wonderful time with Elin and Laura and her family:)
THis trip Ava actually started whining..(dont know where she got that from..lol) at the ME pick up stop..that she didnt want to leave...wanted to go back to the room...then I kiddingly said , "Daddy needs to send us more money"...THen...she started saying in front of everyone....Tell Daddy to send more money:rotfl2:
Then she wanted Daddy to come to the hotel....she was ready to head back home:laughing:

Elin has some great pics on her TR too!!

Happy New Year! Looks like you ladies had a fun trip!! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to pipe in here and say that Disney really didn't change the dates for F&W. It has always been about 6 weeks long lasting from "around" the 1st of October through the "middle" of November. The past few years the calendar made that mean it started in September, but it is back where it used to be years ago!

How is your training going, Diana?

I did not know that! lol Maybe one of these yrs I can time it where I actually wake up on Disney on my bday!

Training temporarily at a standstill...feel blah

Hitting the gym tomorrow!

I did not know that! lol Maybe one of these yrs I can time it where I actually wake up on Disney on my bday!

Training temporarily at a standstill...feel blah

Hitting the gym tomorrow!

:cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: (for support)!!

Now I have to get serious and get back to the gym!

Love your new ticker and what it says!!!

So what are your plans so far???:goodvibes

Scarily I haven't made too many plans yet. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by trying to fit in everything we want to do on that trip. I'm going with my BFF and she really wants to go to Universal in October. I don't know how I'm going to fit it all in. :confused: I hate giving up Disney days, especially as I have an AP this year.

Right now I'm planning on arriving the day before the 1/2 and staying for a week afterwards. I'd wish they'd release the discounted rates for the hotels so I could make a better decision. I'd love to stay at the Yacht Club, staying at the Boardwalk Inn spoiled me this last trip, and it is going to be a major birthday for me this year. :) Probably I'll be staying at Port Orleans though, unless they offer a really good rate for the Yacht Club.

I really need to get on track with training though. I haven't run anywhere in 2 months due to back to back respratory infections, and bronchitis. I'm feeling so out of shape!

My brother has nearly convinced me to do a 10K in June as a bit of a checkpoint to keep me on track with my training. He's going to be doing the 1/2 marathon, and my nieces will be doing the kids mile run. I think I'm going to talk my SIL into doing the 10K with me.

Hi!! How are you?!:goodvibes

Happy New Year to you and the MR.:)

How was he during the holidays:flower3:?

Mark was ok at times and ehhhh at others. He's having a bit of a rough go of it right now, but he'll get better soon. There were a couple of times during the holidays that I almost picked up the phone to call her about something and then it would hit me :sad2:. Next weekend would have been the DIL's 50th wedding anniversary, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

And now that I've depressed everyone ;).....

THey changed the dates of Food & Wine festival...a week later...ugh so now our arrival dates are 9/30!

Do you have any plans on the horizon?

I'm glad Elin answered this as I started to freak out. It was getting earlier and earlier in September so I can understand why they changed the start date this year. We will miss you guys again as we are (at least right now) heading down on October 14th with my parents.[/QUOTE]

Ava is growing and growing...she had a wonderful time with Elin and Laura and her family:)
THis trip Ava actually started whining..(dont know where she got that from..lol) at the ME pick up stop..that she didnt want to leave...wanted to go back to the room...then I kiddingly said , "Daddy needs to send us more money"...THen...she started saying in front of everyone....Tell Daddy to send more money:rotfl2:
Then she wanted Daddy to come to the hotel....she was ready to head back home:laughing:

Elin has some great pics on her TR too!!

I LOVE that....I think I've told DH the exact same thing :rotfl: and I'll have to check out Elin's trippie. popcorn::

Totally separate note, but let me know if you will be doing the Light the Night again this summer...we may join you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter