• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

While waiting for your trip - the Top Ten Signs You Are Addicted to Walt Disney World

Devil_Dog99

DIS Veteran
From the home office in Toontown:
  • 10. You see a line at the bank/deli/dmv and wonder if they have Fastpass.
  • 9. Everytime you see an elevator/subway/bus door close, you say to yourself 'Please stand clear of the doors'.
  • 8. You also say it in Spanish ('Por favor, mantenganse allejado de las puertas').
  • 7. You know all the words to the Carousel of Progress song ('There's a great big beautiful tomorrow starting at the end of every day.............').
  • 6. You call your favorite restaurant and ask if they have a character dinner or Priority Seating.
  • 5. Someone asks you for directions and you use the two finger point.
  • 4. You look for the tram when you park at the mall.
  • 3. Your child asks you where Norway is and you say 'Next to China'.
  • 2. You are now still humming the song from #7.
  • 1. You set your countdown clock for NEXT year's trip right before you leave for THIS year's trip!

11??? 12???? 13????

You cannot stop reading and posting to these boards and you find yourself taking the time to devise Top 10 lists (I am equally guilty).

:banana: Hello, my name is Mike, and I am a Disneyholic. :rotfl2:

You find yourself planning your next 2 trips, before you have even taken the first one this year!!!

You dream about the rides and attractions at Disney!!!

Instead of humming in the mornings, you find yourself singing "It's a small world after all...."

Hello Mike,

Please start a support group, I'm your first candidate. :rotfl2: besides by some cruel twist of fate, no one else in my family is a Disneyholic. :donald:

Your 6 and 7 year old can't tell you the day of the week or what they did at school today, but they can tell you how many more days left until their trip to Disney (and it's 40 today :banana: ).

You annoy the H-E-double hockey sticks out of your DH talking about your upcoming trip in 297 days

eliza61 said:
Hello Mike,

Please start a support group, I'm your first candidate. :rotfl2: besides by some cruel twist of fate, no one else in my family is a Disneyholic. :donald:

:wave2: Hi Mike. I'll be the second candidate. Count my husband in as third. Actually, he'll substitute for you if you can't make it. :teeth: We are very much Disney Nuts!

when you down size these boards on your computer screen and after every accounting entry you refresh the screen to see if someone has a good point or needs advice!!! While the internet radio is playing the mouse in the background.

I may need your services also!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter