Which would you request at PO-R?

Which to request?

• Alligator Bayou

• Magnolia Bend

Results are only viewable after voting.

aggie98

Mouseketeer
If you were staying one night at PO-R which would you request - AB or mansions? Feel free to explain why or just vote!

POR is my favorite resort so really I could be happy in either section.
If I had my choice I would go w/ AB, I love the woodsy, rustic feel.

We have stayed many times in both sections. I would give a slight preference to the mansions but for a one night stand it really wouldnt matter.

We love love love the mansions, but the AB section is not for me since I'm not much for woodsy... The mansions section is DH's favorite resort at WDW!!!

We love love love the mansions, but the AB section is not for me since I'm not much for woodsy... The mansions section is DH's favorite resort at WDW!!!

LOL....I was going to say Alligator Bayou just for the woodsiness alone.

Sometimes it just depends on how many are in your group. I travel solo so I am always put in mansions (no matter what I request), since AB has the trundle bed and often are saved for larger families who need it.

Though sometimes it seems like I am the only DISer on earth who can't get AB because of my small party size, as many others reported no problems at all. :(

I'm sure you are right that it doesn't really matter since we are only there for one night but I was just curious. :)

We have 3 people in our party. If we don't request anything I think that we'll be in AB since the other family that our ressie is attached to has 5 and has to have AB but since it's one night and I was thinking if we wanted the mansion I could tell them not to worry about the grand gathering thing. :laughing:

So I guess if we like woodsy AB if not then mansions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter