Which would YOU prefer??

DisneyMomof2boys

Earning My Ears
Chrystal Palace or Liberty Tree Tavern???
I have a PS at both on the evening we will be at MVMCP. Was trying to get a decent hour for dinner so we'd already be in the park when it started but all they had left at LTT was 8:20pm:rolleyes: , so I made another at Chrystal Palace (which we've already eaten a breakfast there on last trip) at 5:35. Which place gets your vote?::MickeyMo

Crystal Palace, more fod to choose from! At least what I heard, I have never ate at LLT.

I've eaten at both. LTT has a wonderful family style traditional dinner of ham, turkey, flank steak stuffing, mashed potatoes etc. Cyrstal Palace has a very large buffett with many choices. If I were going to have to choose based on MVMCP I would choose CP so that I didn't have to worry about missing any of the great things that go on. Becasue it is a buffett you'll be able to eat and get seconds immediately if you desire at LTT though they are fast it does take a few more minutes. Since you will have eaten there for breakfast prior to the dinner, you won't need to worry about catching the characters either!

We've done Crystal Palace 2x and LTT 1x. We liked CP better for the food. But, if you don't want Pooh and friends as your characters, hit LTT instead.

Hands down, not even a hard decision. I would choose CP. The only thing that I am basing this on is the Time. Do you want to spend at least of an hour of your MVMCP eating dinner. We ate at LTT for MNSSHP and we were in there for 1.5 hours. We had 5:30 PS and left just before the start of the party. The food was good but our whole family agrees that it is not on our must do next time we go to Disney.

I guess I'll just keep the CP PS's as the timing will just be better. I was just hoping to try different places to eat this trip, but if the buffet is 1/2 as good as it was for breakfast the last time we went, it'll be great!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter