Which way do YOU Reward?

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Sort of an unofficial survey, I guess! :)

Do you have the answers to the reward questions up in one browser and the Reward Program up in another browser while you do them?

or

Do you write down all the answers and then go and do all the programs?

I am only asking because I always wonder what people think when they see me go down the list on the board and say "thanks" to all the posts. I write them all down and then go do all the programs. After I am done rewarding, I come back here and post thanks to everyone who helped me out!! :)

Maybe you do it some other way?? Which way do you Reward?

I'm online before most answers are posted here, so I go to each site on my own before getting ready for work. I open each site to answer the trivia, copy the question and paste the answers in a Word document that I copy to my Yahoo group.

I visit BBF to get help when I can't find the answer on my own or if I'm pressed for time. Most of the trivia answers are there by the time I get there between 6 and 6:30 AM EST. Usually among the missing are QR and RTV.

I usually go to L P first and most of the time know the answer. Then I come here and post it if it's not here or say thanks if it is, even if I don't need it. I just started RTV, and since I don't watch the shows that are in the trivia, I have to come here for the answer first. Except for one time when I knew tha answer already and then I got to post it! Boy, I felt smart that day. I don't do the others, maybe I should start?

I check in here first thing in the morning and get my answers(write them down) and then off I go. Usually check in through out the day if I'm on the computer.

I get started pretty early, so I check here first and leave it open on one browser while I check the sites with the other browser. Next I post thanks for answers and post answers if they haven't been posted yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter