Which TS are easily accessible from MK?

brooke.jax.gia

Earning My Ears
I pretty much have the dining figured out for all of the other park days, just not our 2 MK days...

LTT doesn't really sound too appealing for us. Tony's Town Square we are looking forward to trying. I think we will skip CRT, we want to do Akershus. So, it's really looking bleak for our two MK days. What TS (non-buffet) places will be easily accessible from MK?

Ohana and Kona Cafe at the Polynesian, Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge, or Grand Floridian Cafe all are easily accessible by monorail or ferry. We really like Ohana and Kona. Never tried Grand Floridian Cafe.

Chef mickeys is at CR and is easily accessible on the monorail from MK. It's a pretty good buffet with characters.

Sorry - just noticed you wanted non-buffet. Which meal? Dinner at California Grill or the Wave at CR too.

I think we will try doing Tony's for lunch and 'Ohana for dinner on MK day 1. Kona Cafe for lunch and WCC for dinner on day 2. Thanks for the help!

The Wave is just a short walk from the entry of MK, fantastic, and comparatively reasonably priced. :thumbsup2

Could anyone suggest what would be good to do breakfast-wise on those mornings? I'd like to hit RD on each morning. And then do an 11:00 lunch. So, ideally we'd just need something light-ish to hold us over for lunch...

We are staying at POP, do they have breakfast items in the morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter