Which Signature Restaurant?

Disney2NJ

Mouseketeer
Which Signature Restaurant (two-table credits) would you recommend for a party of six including a wide range of ages (Grandparents to a one year old)?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

Jiko - you can wander the AKL and look at the animals before/during/after your meal.

Thanks for the info about the make-up of your party, can you also tell us about some likes/dislikes? Are you adventurous eaters? Do you like fancy food or just plain food? Also, what is your budget? It will help us give you suggestions that will be a better fit for your group.

Thanks for the info about the make-up of your party, can you also tell us about some likes/dislikes? Are you adventurous eaters? Do you like fancy food or just plain food? Also, what is your budget? It will help us give you suggestions that will be a better fit for your group.
Grandparents are used to eating clean, organic foods. They realize it's vacation so they will adapt their palates. They are not really Disney fans (gasp!) but have agreed to come to see their granddaughters in this magical environment.

My four year old has food allergies (milk and eggs). I find that the restaurants in the resorts are more accommodating than those in the parks. When I mean accommodating, let me clarify...all the chefs are super but the resort restaurants just seem to offer more selections that she will actually eat.

The baby is only 10 months old right now...so who knows with her??? Right now, she is an early to bed baby.

We generally are more adventureous with food on vacation than we are normally. We have done HHR (not our favorite) and Spirit of Aloha in the past. We would love to do Mickey's BBQ but haven't been able to get a reservation.

I figure since we have the two-table credits available...might as well use them on a spectacular meal! Jiko might be a great choice because we are staying at the AKL so it is very convenient.

Thanks everyone for your invaluable advice thus far!

Thanks for the additional info.

I'd second your thought about Jiko as a special meal. Its certainly a very nice place and the menu there is different from what you'll find most anywhere else. A second suggestion would be Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge, which also has a very different menu. Both have wonderful wine lists and you'll get excellent service. Since you're staying at AK, you may just want to "stay home" and chose Jiko. But if you're willing to travel (having a car makes this easier) to another resort, give AP a chance.

Since you're staying at AKL you really should go to JIKO. It is an amazing dining experience.....:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter