Which restaurants take Disney Visa rewards?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by tinker&belle, Apr 9, 2012.

1. tinker&belle

tinker&belle DIS Veteran

A friend of mine is heading to WDW next week. She said the Disney Rewards Website only lists a few restaurants (not including Cinderella's Royal Table) that take DVR. I told her I thought almost every restaurant took DVR, but I wanted to check and make sure. She is staying off property, so charging to the room is not an option for her.

2. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

Ive never had a problem using the rewards card anywhere at WDW. The rewards are placed in a gift card that can pretty much be used anywhere.

3. summermac

summermac DIS Veteran

Yeah it's my understanding that just about everything at WDW takes the rewards redemption card.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. ncc1701

ncc1701 Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW

We've used ours at various restaurants in the parks (CP, Rose & Crown and Chefs), resorts (FC in POFQ, ESPN Club & YSH) plus we used it at WPE in DTD Marketplace.

6. CuteAsMinnie

CuteAsMinnie DIS Veteran

We have even bought Mickey Bars with our Disney Reward Card! Really dont't thi k you'll have a problem anywhere in the World.:)

7. CuteAsMinnie

CuteAsMinnie DIS Veteran

We have even bought Mickey Bars with our Disney Reward Card! Really dont't thi k you'll have a problem anywhere in the World.:)

8. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

We've used ours everywhere there we go until they're used up - never a problem - just like a Visa card :thumbsup2