Which restaurant to delete from my list?

Probably Le Cellier, especially because you have eaten there before. There are so many wonderful restaurants on property, and one of the great treats of visiting Disney is experiencing new places. I love Coral Reef and would keep it before all the others.

Oh no! I didn't know Tutto was 2 credits....that could be the one we cancel...thanks for that one~

Tutto is not 2 credits. The prices are so inflated and ridiculous, that if paying cash, they are the same, and in some cases, higher than if dining at a 2 credit restaurant. The OP was using '2' instead of spelling out the word 'to'.

Tutto is only 1 credit, and for us, it's hardly worth that, Tiger

Oh no! I didn't know Tutto was 2 credits....that could be the one we cancel...thanks for that one~

No Tutto is not two TS credits its just one, I never said it was 2 TS credits,I was just saying that it is a waste of A TS credit and time.It s only 1 TS credit I really did not enjoy Tutto last year and it was a waste of time for me and my son because the food lacked seasoning,needless to say when I left I didnt eat and they did not deduct the TS credit from my DP,We ran 2 Morocco for dinner. Food is subjective so this is my opinion,I just dont understand how Italian food can be so BLAND, I asked myself where was the Fresh Garlic,Oregano&Basil?I make better authentic Italian food than what I was served at Tutto.We all have different taste, so for some, Bland is good! I 4got 2 mention that Tutto does have somethan good and that is they have some Good Looking Servers :)

It seems like alot of mixed feelings. So I would say try something you have not done before! DH and I like trying new places to eat and even if you end up not liking the food you will know for next time. But I like Coral Reef and love the atmosphere! I would keep it and skip LeCellier only because you have been before. Good-luck in picking:goodvibes and be AdVeNtUrOuS:thumbsup2

Tutto is Excellent and we look forward to eating there this coming trip.
We eat at local authentic Italian regularly and Tutto was the best meal
all week. It is expensive if your not on DP.
I haven't ate at any of the other restaurants so I can't comment on those
but I wouldn't drop Tutto.

I would drop Coral Reef and Le Cellier I would have to call them 2 of the most overrated in all of the world. Coral Reef does have a nice atmosphere but food is ok and Le Cellier might be one of the best steak houses in wdw but that isnt saying alot because the "signature rest." might only be considered average at best in most cities and locally here in chicago it wouldnt even be a top 200 steak house, Le Cellier is just a small step ahead of chain steakhouses like Outback and Lonestar in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter