Which restaurant to delete from my list?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by 3kidz4dis, Apr 16, 2010.

1. 3kidz4dis

3kidz4dis DIS Veteran

I have one too many restaurants to fit into our alloted dining plan credits...just trying to decide which to delete OR should be just pay OOP because we shouldn't miss? We have already eaten at LeCellier twice, the others not at all.... I was also trying to look at the menu for the "biggest bang" for the credit but they seem fairly equal....

LeCellier
    The Wave
    Coral Reef
    Tutto Italia

Thanks everyone!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Golf4food

Golf4food Male pirate last time I checked. Yep. Still male.

Of the group I'd drop Coral Reef.

4. ftwildernessrick

ftwildernessrick Wishing I was there.

I agree, The Coral Reef.

It used to be one of my favorites, but after they changed the menu a few times, all my favorite dishes were gone.

5. Chloesmom

Chloesmom Mother to Princess Chloe

Coral Reef.. hands down... not a good experience there.. bad enough to make me gag when I just think about it.

6. DisneyCaliCouple

DisneyCaliCouple Mouseketeer

The Wave. We ate there in January and the food was not very good, plus you don't get enough of it to fill you. We couldn't wait to leave and eat some real food later. lol It wasn't worth it for us.

7. AppleSister1

AppleSister1 DIS Veteran

Hmmmm...I'd drop Le Cellier if you've eaten there before. I like the rest of your list. I enjoyed the Wave and Coral Reef last trip in January. Haven't been to Tutto Italia since management change...I know that was a while ago...but we enjoyed our meal there in 2006.

But I see some posters above have had some bad experiences at both the Wave and Coral Reef.

8. danyella522

danyella522 Mouseketeer

coral reef

9. MinnieLovesMickey

MinnieLovesMickey Peyton Manning's #1 Fan!

I would drop The Wave. The menu doesn't look very appetizing and I remember trying their desserts back when they were testing them out at The Concourse Steakhouse, they were pretty gross.:scared1:

10. JerseyJanice

JerseyJanice RIP, Max!

If you've never eaten at Coral Reef, don't drop it. It's a great experience for the atmosphere alone.

I'd skip either LeCellier because you've been before or The Wave because the reviews are so mixed.

11. ROEDISNEY

ROEDISNEY DIS Veteran My name

Been to all would drop LC in a second. It's good don't get me wrong it get's more hype than it deserves in my opinion.

12. Tam1067

Tam1067 LOVES LOVES LOVES the Poly

I would drop Tutto. I think it's mediocre food and service. If you're paying OOP, that's also the most over priced one too.

We like the Wave, and we've had good experiences at Coral Reef.

13. maureeny

maureeny Earning My Ears

Tutto Italia and Le Cellier were our 2 favorite restaurants...so don't drop those! (We were on the Deluxe Dining Plan, and ate at a lot of restaurants) Enjoy wherever you decide!!!

14. Mickey51

Mickey51 Earning My Ears

Coral Reef.

15. Tiger926

Tiger926 DIS Veteran

Tutto is one of the worst TS restaurants on property, in our humble opinion, so I would seriously drop this one, but most people eat there on the DP as it's so expensive - doesn't mean it's good food or service though.

I would drop Coral Reef or Le Cellier. The Wave is very good, so not sure about the above posters, plus, they have fabulous service.

Tiger

16. Hugpug

Hugpug NUTS FOR DISNEY DREAMS

I drop Le Cellar since you already ate there besides I did not like the service.
    As for The Wave th menu does not thrill me at all so I would never even make ADR for there.

17. MistressMerryweather

MistressMerryweather DIS Veteran

18. sbprincess

sbprincess Mouseketeer

We have only eaten at two of your four: Coral Reef and Le Cellier. I'm glad we did CR for the atmosphere but we probably won't be back for a while because the food was just "okay". Le Cellier, however, was great and we have an ADR for our upcoming trip.

I have read pretty mixed reviews for the other two though. The Wave's menu doesn't interest me much so if I had to choose, I would probably go with that one.

19. missminniemouse

missminniemouse DIS Veteran

Drop LeCellier, especially because you've eaten there before. We always enjoy trying different restaurants on each trip. There aren't too many new ones left for us anymore, but there are still a few. I'd go with the "try something new" strategy. ::MinnieMo

20. MSLRAC

MSLRAC DIS Veteran

I would drop the Wave. Tutto Italia was one of our best meals all week (the cost rivaled Narcoossee's if you are paying OOP you might want to consider that), LeCellier was another fabulous meal and Coral Reef is one of that places that you have to do at least once. The Wave was nice and teh food was good but it was really nothing special.

21. hookedonears

hookedonears Louisianan

Of the 4, we've only eaten at Coral Reef and LeCellier. Ax Coral Reef for sure.