Which restaurant serves "normal" stuffing for Thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jaminmd, Apr 11, 2012.

1. jaminmd

jaminmd DIS Veteran

Ok, laugh if you must. DH wants a normal stuffing, not one with cranberries or walnuts or chunks of odd things in it, especially for TG dinner. He's happy with Stove Top style stuffing. Can anyone give me an idea of which restaurants have normal stuffing?

He's not a picky eater at all but is particular about his stuffing. :laughing:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mrsjvb

Mrsjvb DIS Veteran

well in our family normal IS cranberries and walnuts. :confused3

any TS restaurant will most likely have stuffing that is a step up from Stove Top.

4. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

We had a pretty basic stuffing at CRT back in 2009. Basic, but still tasty. :goodvibes

5. minnierocks

minnierocks DIS Veteran

Hollywood and Vine at DHS had basic stuffing...we have eaten there for Thanksgiving and much of the "traditional" foods were what most would consider normal. It's a buffet and some people post "less than great" experiences, but we have never had a bad meal there and my kids love the place. We found that when we traveled over Thanksgiving (two trips with extended family) that the H&V buffet, satisfied what everyone wanted to eat.

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Liberty Tree would be the fallback...at least they used to be, because they were sponsored by Stouffers. Now they're sponsored by Ocean Spray. Haven't eaten there so I don't know if they now put cranberries in the stuffing, although they do put them in the dessert.

7. laughinplace199

laughinplace199 <font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Boma and they had basic stuffing. LTT does too.

8. disneyfav4ever

disneyfav4ever No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep

LTT or Garden Grill.

9. jaminmd

jaminmd DIS Veteran

Ha! Some nut actually pm'd me that they were offended by my use of the word "normal" in my post. Lol. Find something worthwhile to get offended over.