Which restaurant for special birthday?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by tinkerbell181, Dec 28, 2006.

1. tinkerbell181

tinkerbell181 Mouseketeer

Help! I just can't decide. It will be hubby's 40th birthday. Just the two of us. Somewhere quiet.....romantic....nice view.....fabulous menu.....at one of the resorts, or in a park, or downtown disney....any recommendations for a special memorable dinner (we did the one at the France pavillion last year for our anniversary and it was great!). Thank you in advance for any guidance!:confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Happy4Disney

Happy4Disney Mouseketeer

Narcoossee's. See the fireworks and water pagent. For our anniversary they printed special menus with our name on them, they might do the same for a birthday. It is tough to get a window seat but if you request it they will try to accommodate you.:)

4. tampaguys

tampaguys AUGGGHHHH

COMPLETELY AGREE with Narcoossee's, unless you are in a real mood to get all dressed up, in which case you cannot beat the food at Victoria and Albert's.

5. Twinprincesses

Twinprincesses DIS Veteran

I love Narcooses too!!! Great seafoodand the view is beautiful!!

6. hmillerbarilla

hmillerbarilla DIS Veteran

Have you been to California Grill? I loved it. I LOVED IT! My DH and I left the kids with my parents and we had a wonderful dinner. The atmosphere is perfect--fun, and just private enough. We also had a great server who seemed to know just what we wanted before we did. Wish I remembered his name! Happy planning!