Which Restaurant for Lunch Reception?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by simplymel3, Dec 29, 2010.

1. simplymel3

simplymel3 Mouseketeer

Hello,

I am having a 10:00 am wedding ceremony at Sea Breeze Point. Where are we able to have a nice lunch reception, perhaps at a Disney resort, versus at a Disney park?

Thanks in advance,
    simplymel3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Boardwalk_bride

Boardwalk_bride Married in WDW :)

How many people are you having....there are a lot off good private locations but most have an $1000 food and beverage minimum. I think the only restaurants open at the Epcot area resorts would be ESPN, Big River Grille, Cape May Cafe and Kouzina.

4. simplymel3

simplymel3 Mouseketeer

About 15 - 18 guests...thanks for the reply btw. I shall look into those restaurants.

5. disneygal922

disneygal922 DIS Veteran

Are you an Escape wedding? We had a wishes lunch reception for 29 people in the Napa room at the California Grill. It was perfect. I think the Sonoma Room there may be a tad smaller if you wanted to look into that too.

6. simplymel3

simplymel3 Mouseketeer

Yes...it's an Escape wedding. Well, I came across Portobello's and Fulton's Crab House, both in DTD.

Any opinions about these sites will be greatly appreciated...as well as any other sites you guys can think of.

:)

7. scootert

scootert DIS Veteran

There are also some nice restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin hotels... they aren't Disney owned, so I don't know if that would work for you or not....