Which restaurant for DS's 6th birthday meal?

HHMcG

DIS Veteran
We will be celebrating DS1's 6th birthday this trip. His actual birthday is a couple weeks before we leave so which day doesn't matter. We don't have ADR's yet (>180 days out) but here is where I hope to dine with some still to be determined.

O'hana
Chef Mickey's
Cinderella Royal Table
Garden Grill
something with the Fantasmic! dinner package
and 2 other to be determined

Which have good birthday celebrations?
Any places not on my list you would recommend for his birthday meal?

We have celebrated birthdays at O'hana, Chef Mickey's and Hollywood & Vine in the past so I know what to expect there. We have never been to CRT. Do they acknowledge birthdays (beside a cupcake)? He is not adverse to princesses (has a crush on Ariel) but would it be different since he is a boy?

We celebrated my DD's 7th birthday at O'hana, and it was fantastic. We had a late breakfast ADR, and got lots of extra character interaction and great service. All of the characters came back to our table when the server brought out the birthday cake and danced while we sang happy birthday. Wonderful experience -- DD will never forget it.

Chef Mickeys is a great place, if you like Chinese food the China rest at Epcot has good food and they give a free cake, sing happy birthday and give you a birthday card signed by Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter