Which restaurant features Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, & Goofy?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Mami2Princesa, May 1, 2007.

1. Mami2Princesa

Mami2Princesa Earning My Ears

Hi

Since Chef Mickey's is booked the first week of June except for an 8:50 seating, are there any other restaurants that feature Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, & Goofy all at once place?

Thanks for your help.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dannyh23

dannyh23 Mouseketeer

Nope, that's the only place. If I were you, I would get the 8:50 adr then that way you can at least get in, then try calling every few days to see if a better time opens up for you. :thumbsup2

4. Sandi

Sandi A proud Spartans fan.

Liberty Tree Tavern has "Minnie's Liberate Your Appetite Character Dinner" which is served family style. Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto and friends visit you, but I don't recall Mickey being there and I cannot remember who the "friends" were when we dined there. Maybe Chip and/or Dale? Not my favorite food, but the character interaction was really good. The characters are only there for dinner -- not at lunch time.

5. smep013

smep013 DVC Member

I remember Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Chip & Dale at Liberty Tree Tavern.

6. Treacle44

Treacle44 DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sure they are all at Cape May Cafe breakfast.

7. Christine

Christine Would love to be able to sit on

Everyone but Mickey.

8. Tink Wanna Be

Tink Wanna Be Mouseketeer

I don't know of anywhere else that has all of them. We did some dinners that late and they worked well for our family (DS6, DS6, DD2). DD took late after noon naps, so we were on a delayed schedule. Also, on a few occasions we arrived up to 40 minutes early for ADRs and put our name in and were seated before our ressie time. Not really on purpose, just because we'd allowed plenty of time to bus from resort to park to resort.