Which resorts have hot tubs?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by schumacher, Oct 1, 2003.

1. schumacher

schumacher Mouseketeer

Hello all,

My DW has decided since we have APs that we will make a second trip to WDW to reap the benefits. Her only requirement is that she has a Hot Tub to relax in. We have been and are going again in December to the WL, a favorite of ours.

I have no problem in going back to the WL but was wondering which of the other Disney resorts offer hot tubs. I was leaning towards the Poly but she is convinced that they do not have hot tubs and this is a big selling point. I realize I could go site by site and search but you Dis veterans probably could reel them off from memory.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Schuey

2. PamNC

PamNC DIS Veteran

Hi there. I can't vouch for the Poly because we've never stayed there, but I think most resorts have hot tubs.

The YC/BC does. CBR does. WL. Contemporary. Grand Floridian. I can't imagine the Poly doesn't.

Have fun - I like hot tubs too.

PamNC

3. dcgrumpy

dcgrumpy <font color=blue>Doesn't give a ... darn<br><font

I think all of the moderates and deluxes besides the Poly have hot tubs.

4. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

CSR has the largest hot tub on property. Check it out on my website below

5. ducklite

ducklite <font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>

Every WDW resort except the value (don't know if this has changed at PC) and the Polynesian have a hot tub.

No one seems to know why the Polynesian doesn't. There's have been many theories through the years, but I don't recall ever hearing a logical difinitive answer...although perhaps there simply isn't one. :)

Anne

6. KathyFP

KathyFP <font color=green>You mean there is more to the so

Iknow the AS's don't. I love to relax in the hot tub after a day at the parks.

Although I have been tempted to stay at AS, I haven't because of my need for a hot tub at night. The one at CRS looks fab. I can't wait to try it.