which resort???

cubbygirl71

Earning My Ears
:earsboy: We (my husband 2 year old and best friend and her husband) will be going to wdw in November 2004. Have stayed at YC before but are thinking about The Polynesian this time due to convience. But I think I would like the WL but heard it's inconvient. My only drawback about the Polynesian is the dtated decor. So I need help...With a 2 year old should we stay at Beach Club....Wl....or Polynesian?::MickeyMo

I don't think you can go wrong with any of these resorts. I do prefer the Epcot resorts for the convience, but the Poly is good because of the monerail if you plan on spending most of your time at Magic Kingdom with a 2 yr old.

I haven't stayed at either but I am sure your little one would love Stormalong Bay at the Beach Club ;)

Have you asked this on the resorts board, you sould get some great opinions there :)

Welcome to the DIS!

With a 2 year old, I would go for the Polynesian because it's on the monorail. Enjoy your vacation wherever you decide to stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter