Which resort if I switch?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by HBGdancermom, May 7, 2013.

1. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!

Already booked for AoA Nemo in Oct for my family of 5. We have DS13, DS11 and DD7.

Seriously thinking of upgrading to a Deluxe.

If you had to choose between the Epcot resorts (BW or BC) or the MK resorts (CR or Poly) what would you pick for our age kids?

I am not changing anything yet....just thinking;)

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ougrad86

ougrad86 OU Sooners Football Fan!

Based on my son, when he was the same age as your older children, I would go for BC - I have never stayed, but have seen the pool there - Stormalong Bay looks awesome. And he and his friend loved the pool at our resort, he would love something like that. And my favorite park is Epcot :goodvibes

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Out of your choices, we've stayed at the BC and Poly and our choice would be the Poly. The rooms are quite a bit larger than at the Epcot resorts, the beach is great for watching the fireworks, it's great being on the monorail as it's convenient to a variety of dining options at the GF and CR, and you are a 5-7 minute walk from the TTC to catch the Epcot monorail. We also love the volcano pool at the Poly more than SAB at the BC.

5. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

Out of your choices...hands down Poly!

6. suetoo

suetoo Mouseketeer

I say BC due to Stormalong Bay and proximity to EPCOT during Food and Wine Festival in October!

7. mom_of_3_mousketeers

mom_of_3_mousketeers Mouseketeer

Our last trip we stayed at Poly and we loved it!!

8. Celizd

Celizd Earning My Ears

tough call.....it would be between Poly and BC...I love both pools and both are so different and beautiful! I guess it would depend on which park you wanna be closer to.

9. clapton

clapton DIS Veteran

BC for atmosphere, pool, easy access to 2 parks and lots of dining choices!