Which resort has best childcare?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ammag, Jul 7, 2014.

1. ammag

ammag DIS Veteran

I will be celebrating my 40th and my husband and I want to drop the kids off for probably four hours one late afternoon/evening. Wondering which resort has the best...most fun for the kids....childcare? Kids will be 9 and 5.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. wellesleyprincess

wellesleyprincess DIS Veteran

It used to be the Polynesian. I'm in my late 20s and I still have lovely memories of climbing through the window at the Neverland Club

4. ParrotBill

ParrotBill Yo ho, yo ho, a parrot's life for me

I think it varies based on staff. My daughter had great fun one time and not so great a second time within the same week at Beach Club's kid club.

By reputation, the Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge both get frequent good reviews. I tended to use the one at my hotel if possible to avoid extra travel after picking up.

5. ammag

ammag DIS Veteran

Ok, I think the poly was redone or is being redone now? I agree going through the window sounds awesome! No sure if we will stay at the poly or AKL. But either would work for the babysitting

6. Kimberle

Kimberle <font color=darkorchid>WL Vet<br><font color=blue>

I don't believe the centers open until 5-6pm. If you need earlier, you'll have to do the in-room care.

7. Cinderella2006

Cinderella2006 Fairy Tale Wedding 1st November 2006

We are putting our two boys in the one at Camp Dolphin at the Swan and Dolphin Hotel ... Your child can enjoy two hours of complimentary time (a $20 value per child) at Camp Dolphin while you dine at Shula’s Steak House, Todd English’s bluezoo or Il Mulino New York Trattoria. One child admitted for each adult entrée purchased. Simply advise our Camp Dolphin attendant which restaurant you will be dining at and present your dining receipt as proof of purchase when you pick up your child(ren). Otherwise it is $10 an hour :goodvibes

8. disneymagicgirl

disneymagicgirl Been there, Done that, Going back!

Do you have to be a guest there?

9. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Nope.