Which resort and why?

I think Pop has better themeing than Music. And the buses are better, but since you're driving... It's a wash, basically!

I have a question out of curiosity - we stayed at ASMu a VERY LONG time ago and found the food court to be constantly packed with people to the point a table was near impossible to get (esp in the mornings) not to mention the food quality was not all that great (watery eggs, cold waffles/pancakes,, and the wait times for the buses/transportation was at times at least 5 rows of people deep minimally which always steered us away from the place. Wondering how much things have changed since then as I see lots of people enjoy the place so there must be something to it.

I tend to lean towards Pop because it is newer than ASMo. Basically, anything they felt they needed to improve on with the All-Stars, they built upon with Pop. I find the colors more brighter and the whole atmosphere more cheery with Pop Century. Pop is a little more expensive-- and I mean a little! Usually no more than like like $10-15 a night.
I second POP as well, but just to note that several times when we've booked POP it has been a few dollars cheaper that all of the Allstars. We do book over the phone and always ask the CM to check POP for prices when we are staying value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter