Which Pools have life guards?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by eileenfk, Apr 17, 2004.

1. eileenfk

eileenfk Mouseketeer

Hi,

If we pool hop, with the kids, one feature we will want to look for, is life guards.

Does anyone know which pools have life guards?

- Eileen

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. PamOKW

PamOKW <font color=green>The two most important items for

Any pool that has a slide will have a lifeguard (when the slide is open). Most, if not all, quiet pools do not have lifeguards. Currently, no pool at OKW has a lifeguard. Once the slide is added to the main pool, that one will have a guard on duty.

I think the All-Star/Pop Century pools don't have slides but because of their large size do have lifeguards -- someone please let me know if that's correct or not.

4. Lisa loves Pooh

Lisa loves Pooh DIS Veteran

We have stayed at Music, Sports, and Movies--the larger pools have lifeguards (the pools by the food court)...I cannot remember on the "quieter" pools--the smaller ones that are further away...but the large ones--Definitely!

5. Pa@okw95

Pa@okw95 Guest

The pools at all the moderates and deluxe have pools. Life guards are very important for the enjoyment of all the guests. I think the main pool at OKW will be a lot better place for all of us with life guards. Patrons will have to get used to the rules that will come with life guards also. One thing I must say is don't for a moment think your child is save because a life guard is there. They can not see everything.

6. Doug Wolfe

Doug Wolfe Beach Club Villas/DVC Owner Since 2002

Storm-A-Long Bay at Beach Club, because of its size, has multiple life guards on duty throughout the day and into the evening.::MickeyMo

7. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

But you can't pool hop to SAB.