Which personality trait .............

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by kaylajr, Jul 26, 2006.

1. kaylajr

kaylajr <font color=red>Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner<br><fon Moderator

has gotten you into the most trouble?

mine would be my big mouth :teeth: combined with my short temper :furious:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. vanyel

vanyel Mouseketeer<br><font color=db28a5>I like to escape

Second the big mouth and sometimes quick to jump to conclusions.

4. KAMommy

KAMommy <font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T

Kayla, it's like we're twins. I still struggle with this, email has helped though. I can write and email to someone I am ticked off at, then delete it...then re-write, delete some more...finally I have something that says what I want, but in a WAY more diplomatic way than my first draft...which probabaly included the phrase, "bite me". :rotfl2:

5. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

I'm quick-tempered, too! :furious: DH calls it "zero to peeved (insert other word there) in 0.2 seconds". The flip side is, though, that I usually get over it pretty quickly, too.

According to my "supervisor" at work, though, my trait that is the most "problem" is that I'm too nice and helpful to people. Gee, ok! I'll hold on to that one! :rolleyes:

6. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Ok, DH and most others will tell ya.. I can't say no.. I volunteer and cut myself thin from time to time..especially with the kids...
    However, DH will also tell you I have a short temper for people who are idiots or act like them!
    I'm also very organizational and I hate for things to be out of order!!!

7. MomOf2DisneyKids

MomOf2DisneyKids <font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I just said that this morning!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

8. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

This is SO me! I could go on and on about this, but I'll spare you! :rotfl2:
    I have to have things organized and planned out! Ok, the more I read this thread, the more I'm finding traits of mine! Maybe that's why we all get along! :teeth:

ETA: OOOHHH!!! This was my 1,000th post!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

9. KAMommy

KAMommy <font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T

I don't think anyone I work with would characterize me as "too nice"! :lmao:

10. New England Eeyore

New England Eeyore <font color=purple>Bradley Whitford and Rob Lowe a

At work, I'd have to say being too much of a perfectionist combined with not being very good at delegating leaves me with feeling like I have to do everything myself.

At home (I'm totally fine with delegating and non-perfection there, BTW ;) ), I'd have to say not knowing when to bite my tongue. I don't have to share every thought that enters my brain - sometimes it's better to sit on it. I'm learning that one though!

11. party of 3

party of 3 <font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will

love that phrase!

At work, I'd have to say being too much of a perfectionist combined with not being very good at delegating leaves me with feeling like I have to do everything myself (new england eeyore)

that's so me!

According to my "supervisor" at work, though, my trait that is the most "problem" is that I'm too nice and helpful to people.(stitch is our hero)

also me! that's why everyone walks all over me!

quick to jump to conclusions.(vanyel)

me again!!!!!

sorry i don't know how to mutiple quote things!!! so i just copied and pasted! sorry!