• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which ones require reservations?

Kara315

Mouseketeer
What resturants require you to have a reservation? i didn't even think about it until i read about them.

The two main places we want to go are. 50's cafe and sci -fi. Do either of them need a reservation and who do you call if they do?

yes they both need reservations and you can call Disney reservations and talk to a cm....

If you don't have an unlimited long distance plan,the toll-free number for Disney is 1-877-939-3732.

It's not actually required that you make a reservation. But it is a very good idea. Otherwise, you risk not getting in a table at all.

WisMom

I wouldn't plan on eating at any table service restaurant without an ADR. The dining plan means everybody is trying to get in. Make 'em early and be ready.

I agree. My DSister and BIL went in the "quiet" of January, and could hardly get into anything. I had warned them to make ADRs, but they didn't listen :headache: Restaurants were giving them 3 hours+ for seating, and often they couldn't get anything at all if they walked up 3 hours before park closing. They ate off property and at DTD most of the time.

If you really want a TS, make an ADR.

Also, I don't know when you are going, but you probably want to call ASAP. With free dining coming up, you will have an even harder time getting in. Good luck!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter