Which One Should we choose?

ajworthy

Mouseketeer
We are trying to decide where to go for one more dinner. We have narrowed our options down to the following:
1. Cape May Cafe
2. Captains Grille
3. Sanaa
4. Bongos Cuban Cafe
5. Boatwrights (We are staying at POR)

Please help us narrow our choice down to 1. We do have one member of the party that can't stand the smell of seafood so a little iffy on Cape May Cafe because it is a seafood buffett. Does it smell fishy?

TIA

Yes, Cape May smells fishy. You will smell it before entering the restaurant.

Out of this list, I would choose Sanaa. I've dined at all but Boatwrights and none on the rest of the list comes close to being as good as Sanaa.

Most definitely Sanaa. One of the top three non signature restaurants at Disney in my opinion. And honestly, I would take it over a few signature spots as well. :worship:

You won't regret it!

My mom and I ate at Sanaa and Boatwrights. Sanaa was far and away the better food and experience, even though we enjoyed both.

We are trying to decide where to go for one more dinner. We have narrowed our options down to the following:
1. Cape May Cafe
2. Captains Grille
3. Sanaa
4. Bongos Cuban Cafe
5. Boatwrights (We are staying at POR)

Please help us narrow our choice down to 1. We do have one member of the party that can't stand the smell of seafood so a little iffy on Cape May Cafe because it is a seafood buffett. Does it smell fishy?

TIA

Sanaa is my favorite restaurant in ALL of Disney World.

I had the prime rib and Boatwright's last year and really enjoyed it. Next week, I'm going back to Boatwright's, and I'll also be going to Sanaa for the first time.

I've actually never eaten at any of those so I guess my opinion is invalid but I never seem to hear good things about Cape May Cafe but Sanaa and the Animal Kingdom Resort are supposed to be amazing so that's def the one I would try

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter