Which one for two...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Neverland98, May 15, 2010.

1. Neverland98

Neverland98 Mouseketeer

adults. It would be a mother/son...my MIL and my DH. We live far away from each other, so they'll get some time alone to catch up during the trip. I'm looking at 1 TS DINNER credit options with a quiet(er) atmosphere and pretty good food.

So...would you suggest Wolfgang Puck Cafe (downstairs), Kona, Grand Floridian Cafe, Captain's Grill, Les Chefs de France, or Le Cellier? Another?

We plan on attending Sci Fi, 1900 Park Fare (dinner), Sanaa, Teppan Edo, Ohana (breakfast), Whispering Canyon Cafe, and possibly Crystal Palace (lunch) at other points in our stay.

At WL, but have PH and can travel! :)

Thanks!

Me (34) :surfweb:, DH (34) :), DS (7) :3dglasses, DS (6) :3dglasses, DD (4) :flower3:, and traveling with G'ma:lovestruc, G'pa:wizard:, and G'ma:lovestruc

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Buckeye Princess

Buckeye Princess DIS Veteran

Wolfgang Puck has been relatively empty the last few times we ate there for a weekday lunch. (Not sure if weekends bring more of a local crowd.) It would definitely fit the bill for quiet. The resort restaurants on average are a little slower for lunch than the park ones. Le Cellier never seems to get too noisy though.

4. splashmountainjaxson

splashmountainjaxson AP Holder & DVC Member

How about The Wave ??

5. winterman

winterman DIS Veteran

Kona is VERY noisy. I'd take it off your list.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

6. Cookie Princess

Cookie Princess DIS Veteran

I would also recommend The Wave!:thumbsup2

7. kamikazecat

kamikazecat DIS Veteran

I vote for the Wave as well. We ate there multiple times last year and were never disappointed. The atmosphere is nice and quiet as well.

8. Coloradomom

Coloradomom Mouseketeer

We are not fans of Wolfgang Puck -not a great atmosphere and loud.

We really like Grand Floridian Cafe -nice atmosphere, elegant but not stuffy and quiet.