Which moderate resort in Dec.?

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
We are planning a week long stay next December (2010). We have stayed at POFQ in the past (2007) and liked it. I was just wondering if anyone has been in December and could tell me which moderate resort had the best decorations? (This trip will be me, DH, DS (8), DD (6), DS (2), and my parents. (We will be getting 2 rooms) and one of the kids can stay with my parents at night so the family of 5 is not really a issue this time. Thanks!

I haven't seen the decorations cause I don't go at that time, but we've stayed at 2 mods. CBR and POR. We liked both. But lthought POR had a little more to offer with Boat to DTD, and evening entertainment in River Roost. Also liked the food court better. We stayed in Magnolia Terrace, great location.

Idk about the decorations at the other moderate resorts, but I just got back from Coronado Springs Dec. 17th, and their main entrance is beautifully decorated for Christmas with a large, beautiful tree. Their rooms were also ALL recently renovated, so the rooms are very nice. I believe that ALL of the old full beds were removed and replaced with new queen sized beds, and the old pinkish color scheme has been replaced with a beautiful deep brown/light blue color scheme. I've stayed at CSR three times now, and I've never been disappointed. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!