Which lunch would you drop

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Masonmj84, Jul 1, 2013.

1. DznyCrzy11

DznyCrzy11 "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference wh

I would also drop Le Cellier.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OrangeCountyCommuter

OrangeCountyCommuter DIS Veteran

LeCellier. Overpriced and overhyped

4. CuteAsMinnie

CuteAsMinnie DIS Veteran

I would drop Le Cellier. Waaaay overpriced, even for Disney. Service is the worst we have ever experienced.... Anywhere!

5. tinkerbella16

tinkerbella16 DIS Veteran

Le Cellier without a doubt! Way overrated and pricey! To me it wasn't even worth 2 credits for dinner, let alone lunch!

6. CaliforniaDreaming

CaliforniaDreaming #1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

I'd dump Le Cellier too. Atleast for us, its just not worth it for lunch.

7. Dacky619

Dacky619 DIS Veteran

If it was us I'd drop Teppan Edo, but with your criteria I have to agree with the masses and say drop Le Cellier.

8. TwistGrl101

TwistGrl101 DIS Veteran

We also did not like Teppan Edo, because we have an amazing hibachi close to home. But OP said there is no hibachi near her, so it should be fun.

9. disney-akj

disney-akj DIS Veteran

We love Teppan edo, so do our kids. I could drop Le C because of the price.

10. kddisney502

kddisney502 <font color=blue>P: What's the problem with Goofy?

I would drop Le Cellier for price and the food. They used to have a great burger for lunch (yummy and reasonably priced), but they got rid of it when they went to an all signature restaurant.

For Teppen Edo, if you haven't done a tepenyaki/hibachi restaurant before (and since you don't have one near you), then go for it. The kids will enjoy the show and chefs can be very funny.

Via Napolli is very good and you can watch the chefs make the pizza. It can also be an affordable meal if you order pizza & salad.

11. Mazz519

Mazz519 DIS Veteran

Def would drop Le Cellier, they made the big Leagues and forgot what made them such a great place... food is subpar now and prices are through the roof, used to be a must do on our list , havent been there the past two trips and have no intentions of returning any time soon

12. Polybound

Polybound Mouseketeer

Probably Le Cellier - We just don't eat that heavy at lunch.

13. akadada

akadada Doin' It All for My Baby.

my vote is Les Chefs. It's very bland and not remarkably cheaper than Le Cellier. As an aside, I find Le Chefs to be one of the worst Epcot restaurants, horrible service the two times we went as well. I'm anecdotally biased against the place.

I agree with everyone's price observations on Le Cellier, but if it's really your third point of priority and food quality being #1, then I would keep LeCellier on that basis.

The atmosphere of Le Cellier is possibly cool depending on the kid. I might think the cavernous environment might be fun for some kids. I'm not a kid though, so ...

14. Magic3forme

Magic3forme Grand Slam club members

LeCellier or Tepan....

15. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

I, personally, would dump Biergarten...we have been soooo many times. Le Cellier and Chefs are yummmy!!! And we are wanting to try VN and TE...just haven't been able to ever fit them in. We have Biergarten booked for our big family Xmas trip and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to swap it for TE or VN (inlaws picked Biergarten again....uggghhh).