• Pop Century

• All Star Sports, Music or Movies

• Coronado Springs

• Other ~ please state

Results are only viewable after voting.
Two reasons;

Quality and Value, Value, Value.

Moderates are not worth it.

In fairness I have not stayed at a luxury yet, plan to for my honeymoon.

But for now Value resorts are perfect. Giant pools and nice clean rooms.

Other -
Beach Club
STORMALONG BAY!!!! :p
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:D
ADP :D

I may not be an expert but out of the three resorts we've visited (CBR, WL, and ASMo), the WL is definitely my favorite. I'd love to try them all but my DH is now hooked on WL and wants to stay there everytime. The WL is such a peaceful setting. I loved waking up early in the morning and walking around the grounds while so many were still asleep. It was quiet and tranquil. It is just an absolutely gorgeous resort!

Beach Club

Reason: love the theaming and atmosphere, location and Stormalong Bay.

This was tough, since I have 3.

Moderate:
Port Orleans French Quarter

Deluxe:
Wilderness Lodge
Polynesian

I voted WIlderness Lodge, it's so beautiful and peaceful. My favorite moderate is POR, which for the price difference it's hard to say which I like better.

WL wins hands down for me! Why? I love so many things about it -

-the early morning boat ride to the Magic Kingdom
-all the great recreation options
-the incredible themeing and attention to detail
-the way my mouth still drops open when I walk into the lobby
-Artist Point (amazing food!)
-Whispering Canyon Cafe (so much fun!)
-sitting on the balcony enjoying the incredible courtyard view
-relaxing in the rocking chairs and soaking up the atmosphere in the breathtaking lobby
-the way it really feels a hundred miles away from the hustle and bustle of the parks
-the quick boat ride to the Contemporary and Fort Wilderness
-the little lobby stream that becomes the Silver Springs Pool (we love the way the current in the pool carries you along)
-the way it really feels like "home" to us

The Boardwalk Inn and Animal Kingdom Lodge tie for second place in our hearts, but they really don't come close to the Wilderness Lodge.

Old Key West.... with the size of our group we need the bigger rooms they offer (we always get the 2 bedroom unit) and the square footage is bigger than the other 2 bedrooms at the other resorts. They have a terrific family room and the second bedroom has 2 queen size beds instead of just one and sofa bed like the others.

I love to sit on the balcony (when we get bldg 62) and look out over the lake and watch the firworks from EPCOT every night.

Its also a very quiet resort. You hardly know anyone else is there.

Coronado Springs

1) Beautiful landscaping
2) Dig Site pool

Wilderness Lodge.
Reasons? Turning down Timberline Drive and driving up to the lobby brings tears to my eyes. Walking through the doors into the lobby takes my breath away. The sights, the sounds, the smells - love 'em! DH and I have had many wonderful trips spent at the WL. Can't wait for our next.

Tied between BWI and YC for a few reasons, night life, close to Epcot and MGM and the rooms are bigger, another words I am spoilded:D

AKL because I feel like I am officially part of the Ankole Cattle family who live on the Uzima Savannah! Mr., Mrs., and baby ankole (yes, that is what I named them!)are always cordial and greet me whenever I manage to come to visit them!

Wilderness Lodge.

It was the one resort that felt like home to me. Coming around the bend and seeing that building was like hello, welcome home!

Then walking into the lobby thru the front doors and you just go WOW!

The Beach Club - it is where DH and I began our life together and it feels like home to us. No matter where we stay, we always visit BC and get that, "AAhh, home" feeling. The pool is a destination on its own!:hyper:

My all time favorite is the Polynesian!

Why? Because of the themeing. It's incredible how your mind can think your in polynesia but your staring at Cinderella's Castle.

Volcano Pool Rocks.

On the monorail.

Kona Cafe. Yummy!

2nd favorite would be Boardwalk (although I've never stayed @ the Inn part of it just the villas)

Reasons: Location, Luna Part, Always something going on. ESPN club!

Swan/Dolphin--a deluxe resort at a moderate price. The location is great. You can walk to Boardwalk, MGM and Epcot. The Heavenly Beds are just that. The service is wonderful. Starbucks coffee with refillable mug at Tubbi's. Great restaurants. Views of Epcot and Tower of Terror. Great bus and boat service.

I'm tied between Y&B and Swan/Dolphin - Both for location & amenities....
Y&B Club has SAB
S/D has Heavenly Beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter