Which is more romantic for Valentine's Day?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by mouseketeermama, Oct 4, 2012.

1. mouseketeermama

mouseketeermama Mouseketeer

We are looking to book a signature for a Valentine's dinner and we just can't chose! Where would you dine?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JimmyV

JimmyV Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

Only been to WDW once during V-Day. We ate at Victoria & Albert's. Couldn't be beat. Remember that "romance" in WDW means different things to different people. V&A is "classically romantic" in a "quiet room with a harp" sort of way. Nothing else in WDW even comes close to that type of atmosphere, irrepective of the food. But romance can also mean sharing a banana split at Beaches and Cream, having a "spoon war" to see who gets the cherry.

In order, I would choose:
    Victoria & Albert's
    bluezoo
    Citricos
    California Grill (but only with a late reservation, and ask to be seated in the separate room in the back)
    Jiko
    Flying Fish (again, with a late reservation). Not so much for the food, but the Boardwalk area is a romantic area for strolling.

Bistro de Paris would have made this list, but it is closed for a refurb, and the jury is still out as to whether it will retain its atmosphere and charm. Boy, I hope that they don't dumb it down.

4. SillyFamily

SillyFamily Mouseketeer

No expense spared. I would have to say V&A for dinner,and a fireworks cruise with choco covered strawberries from germany.:flower3:

5. DeanDoug

DeanDoug Mouseketeer

We love Jiko in AKL is amazing and we have enjoyed it many times. After dinner, you can stroll and see the animals or sit by the fire.
    We have also had a wonderful dinner at the Contemporary's California Grill. Ask for a MK view!
    Also, Artist's Point at FWL... go see the geyser after dinner.
    All are unique and special and especially, romantic!:littleangel:

6. SkipperJ

SkipperJ Earning My Ears

I'd have to go with Narcoossee's, sometime near Wishes. But I'm a bit biased.

7. dvcterry

dvcterry DIS Veteran

Bistro de Paris would have made this list, but it is closed for a refurb, and the jury is still out as to whether it will retain its atmosphere and charm. Boy, I hope that they don't dumb it down.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same. But, any way Victoria & Albert's or Narcoosee's.

8. hcortesis

hcortesis Mouseketeer

You said it very well and I 100% completely agree with your choices, and in your order. Well done!!!

9. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

For us it was Yachtsman Steak House with the Chateubriand for two. But we like the nautical atmosphere.

10. DisneyDetective

DisneyDetective DIS Veteran

I think the Wave would be nice then you could see wishes on the Contempory balcony.

11. Uncleromulus

Uncleromulus <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

V&A of course. But if that's out due to the high $$$ then:

Blue Zoo
    Il Mulino
    Shulas
    Citricos