Which is Better? Hoop Dee Do or Backyard BBQ?

Won't yew come to the barrrrbeeeeque with me?

granny.jpg

For the love of God, and everything that is Holy....DON'T ASK FOR KETCHUP AT WHISPERING CANYON!!!

LOL! When I made the reservation, they said to let my husband ask for the ketchup! I can't wait to embarrass him!

Most of the responses have recommended the Hoop Dee Doo! We don't have the meal plan. Do you like it?

Nikki

Most of the responses have recommended the Hoop Dee Doo! We don't have the meal plan. Do you like it?

Nikki

My kids are crazy about the HDDR! They got so excited when I told them we'd be coming back! My DD7 is a grumpy butt, but she had the best time-I've never seen her laugh so hard!

I think if you have very little one that will find it difficult to sit through a meal the BBQ is better, as you are seated at picnic tables in an outdoor screened in pavillion. It' would give them some walking around time..and they wouldn't be bothering anyone. Lots of up and down for line dancing and character meeting. We had a good time...although my daughter was 13 at the time and thought it was lame. The then 9 year old liked it.

The HDDR is good for ages ....although there is no character involvement, but it is pretty funny. I've seen it twice. While it's good, it can get pretty expensive, depending on how many tickets you need to purchase of course.
I'm not a fan of tier seating. Seems to get a seat on the first floor near the stage(where we sat the first time we saw it..isn't even an option to those using the dining plan)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter