which is better, 3 or 4 wheel portable scooter from apple?

CRI

Earning My Ears
Can any one with scooter experience advise me?
I'm bad with choices and decisions, especially because I've never been on a scooter before.
I'm going to Disney this Friday with a broken leg, with cast up to knee. I called Apple scooter and have a choice between a 3 wheel or 4 wheel portable scooter. They suggested the 4 wheel so I can rest my cast on the front fender. I like the smaller turning radius of 3 wheeler, but don't want my foot blowing up like balloon after many hours sitting.
I would be grateful for your advice, if you have used either or both.
Chris

Can any one with scooter experience advise me?
I'm bad with choices and decisions, especially because I've never been on a scooter before.
I'm going to Disney this Friday with a broken leg, with cast up to knee. I called Apple scooter and have a choice between a 3 wheel or 4 wheel portable scooter. They suggested the 4 wheel so I can rest my cast on the front fender. I like the smaller turning radius of 3 wheeler, but don't want my foot blowing up like balloon after many hours sitting.
I would be grateful for your advice, if you have used either or both.
Chris
a 3 wheeled scooter is more maneuverable but unless you are short like me it has little space to prop your foot
4 wheels has a fender to prop your foot but less manueverability

Whilst I agree that three wheelers are more manouverable I own a four wheeler firstly it is more stable and you can still manouver it but secondly for the fender as my feet can swell in the heat and I use the fender to stop this happening I would go with the four
Jacqui

We alwasy rent the smaller three wheeled go go elite from Apple for my mom. It's easy to maneuver and easy to take apart and put in the trunk of the rental car. However, in your case I agree with the others that a four wheeled ECv would be better, so you could use the fender to prop your leg on. In the heat and humidity, that foot is probably going to swell. My mom doesn't even have a broken leg, but her feet always swell down there.

Agree with the others.
And, with a cast on, you also want as much stability as possible.

We've done both, and I would definitely go with the 4-wheel. I need that foot rest and sorely missed it when we rented the 3-wheeled version this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter