Which guidebook?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by provencio, Jan 8, 2009.

1. provencio

provencio Mouseketeer

I have been faithful to the unoffical guide to WDW and it has never failed. I know they have a section (small) that covers Universal and IOA; however, as you might guess I am a newbie to these theme parks. What do you pros use? Any suggetions?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wwessing

wwessing <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=darko

THE book is found on this website. It is called Universal 2008 The Ultimate Guide To The Ultimate Theme Park Adventure by Kelly Monaghan.

http://www.intrepidtraveler.com/

This is just a link from the above website that goes directly to the above referenced book. I also found The Other Orlando to be invaluable, but this is the all Universal book you want. You can also find it at your local book store, but I found the price to be better on the website.

http://www.intrepidtraveler.com/WebStore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=9

4. ksdave

ksdave DIS Veteran

Kelly's book is by far the best thing out there about UO. You absolutely must have it if you want a guide to UO.

5. provencio

provencio Mouseketeer

Thanks! does she include an itinerary similar to wht the unoffical guide does?

6. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

HE ;) definitely has the best guide. The last one I bought did have suggested 1 day itineraries.

7. bas71873

bas71873 DIS Veteran

I ordered this from Amazon and it should arrive today :banana: :banana:

8. donaldduck352

donaldduck352 <font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b

:thumbsup2 Kelly's book is the best out there.And of coarse this forum!!

9. provencio

provencio Mouseketeer

Just ordered it!!!:cool1:

10. Gingernut

Gingernut Mouseketeer

I just ordered this the other day from Amazon and should have it by the end of the week, looks like a good read:banana:

11. jcc0621

jcc0621 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered the Ultimate guide. I'm really starting to look forward to our few days at Universal. You guys are awesome with the information!