1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Which famous person.........

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by kaylajr, Jul 27, 2006.

1. kaylajr

kaylajr <font color=red>Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner<br><fon Moderator

would you love to meet???

dead or alive and why?????????

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KAMommy

KAMommy <font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T

I can't pick one! I have been racking my brain and I am just getting more confused!!! :crazy:

Okay, if I have to choose one (and y'all are going to think this is a wierd choice), I would pick Robert E. Lee (can his wife come too?). Seriously, he fascinates me, strong willed but courtly, according to all reports a true gentleman. I would like to know his thoughts on the Civil War (by many reports he doubted from the very beginning the South's chances - but he fought anyway for honor and love). I would also like to know how it felt to surrender the Confederacy.

I know, it probably isn't healthy to be this intrigued, but you asked!!!!! ;)

4. Meriweather

Meriweather Aria's Nana

Walt Disney, of course :)
    I would love to talk to him about the parks, the movies and see what he thinks of things now.

Stephen King.....how does he get those ideas :faint:

5. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

I would also like to meet Walt Disney--it amazes me how he had all of these ideas! I would love to talk to him about that! :cool1:

I also would really like to meet Jerry Orbach, the actor. Not only does he have the "Disney" connection, but I have loved him since Dirty Dancing, all the way through Law & Order. He seems like the neatest guy!

6. RealMickeysGirl

RealMickeysGirl DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien

I would like to meet Thomas Jefferson - I can think of so many questions I would like to ask him.

As for living people:
    Bowie - been a big fan since the early 70's - would like to see and discuss his painting/sculpting as well as music

Sting and Trudy - I would like to ask him how he has discussed having wealth and privilege and it's relationship to his charity work with his children - since he was a teacher, I think he would have some really great ideas on getting children interested in charity work -- and I am a big fan of his music. I'm not sure what I would ask her but I would love to talk to her - one thing I would ask her was how it felt to have the birth of one of your children included in a concert video - I can't remember which one, but I saw a Sting program on tv and at the end he left the concert and he and Trudy had the labor and delivery filmed and included in the program.

Laurel K Hamilton - love her books, would like to hear her thought process on plots and character development

Stephen King - same reason as Hamilton

7. maslex

maslex DIS Veteran

Johnny Depp....no explanation needed. :love: