Which EPCOT restaurant (besides Le Cellier)?

Which EPCOT restaurant (besides Le Cellier)?

• Coral Reef

• Garden Grill

• San Angel Inn

• Akershus

• Nine Dragons

• Teppan Edo

• Biergarten

• Bistro de Paris

• Les Chefs de France

• Rose & Crown

• Restaurant Marrakesh

• Tutto Italia

Results are only viewable after voting.

SnoweyWhite

DIS Veteran
Which EPCOT restaurant would you choose and why (two adults not on the dining plan)? I am interested in restaurants other than Le Cellier.

Thanks in advance.

We are trying Tutto Italia this trip. We want to try the familly dinner so that we can sample quite a bit of what they have to offer. The family dinner includes appy and desert and this is a great deal (especially if you are on the dining plan.

I think that I read that was off the menu, you may want to call the WDW Dinning line, they can tell you if it is still on there and if that is included on the dinning plan I know that there is a sample dinner at Marakesh and I think you have to have the Dinning plan that includes the Apptzr I am not sure, I seem to read so much info that I go into overdrive :surfweb: , and you may have already done your research, Also you may even be paying out of pocket, Whatever the case please share with me, I would love to know! Kimmie:flower3:

We went to Toyko Dining for lunch this past trip and it was a great lunch! Didn't see it on your list, but I would recommend it highly - DW was looking for something healthy to eat and I was hoping for air conditioning and a great view - we were both very pleased!! Good sushi, friendliest staff in EPCOT, and the chicken with miso sauce (on the side, of course) was fantastic. It is now on our regular "to return to" list.

I would ask if I am the only one around here who doesn't love Le Cellier, but at least I know my husband and daughter didn't think it was that great either. When asking where they wanted to eat this time around, they wanted Le Chefs, without question!

Besides LeCeller (which is our fav), we alternate every year with Biergarten and Rose and Crown. Our ADR's are set in stone this year, but we are hoping to try either Coral Reef or Tutto Italianao next year.

WEe like all ofe the Epcot restaurants, but R&C is our favorite - we always manage to eat there every trip. I love their fish and chips along with a Harp!

Of all the Epcot restaurants Biergarten is my favorite, followed by Chefs de France, Le Cellier, and Nine Dragons. :)

I always liked the Biergarten. It made my DH sick when we ate there so we only did that once. I was fine and thought it was wonderful and the live entertainment was great, the last few minutes of it that we saw anyway. I love the outdoors at night decor. It wasnt the food that made DH sick, he has a sensitive stomach. Everytime we go i want to eat there but dont. This time we are for our "reception" for our wedding. It beat out other Epcot places since it has entertainment, great atmosphere, and a buffet.

We're also trying Mexico this trip, atmosphere looks romantic..not too sure about the menu though. I hope it's good.

I would suggest looking at pics and menu's to help you decide.

We went to Toyko Dining for lunch this past trip and it was a great lunch! Didn't see it on your list, but I would recommend it highly - DW was looking for something healthy to eat and I was hoping for air conditioning and a great view - we were both very pleased!! Good sushi, friendliest staff in EPCOT, and the chicken with miso sauce (on the side, of course) was fantastic. It is now on our regular "to return to" list.

Another vote for Tokyo Dining and since it is not on your list I didn't vote.

Our favorite in EPCOT is the Rose&Crown. The food has always been good, it has a nice atmosphere, and if you can get an outside table, a great view for Illuminations.

Hard to say. I've been in Marrakesh, Coral Reef, Chefs, San Angel, and Teppan Edo (back in the Teppanyaki days). San Angel is the only one I wouldn't recommend with enthusiasm.

I've eaten at most of the Epcot places and we think Bistro de Paris is by far the best. In fact, it is one of the best Disney restaurants period. It's not on the dining plan, has no children's menu and has a much more upscale dining room. Overall, this is an intimate dining experience with great food and outstanding service.

I would ask if I am the only one around here who doesn't love Le Cellier, but at least I know my husband and daughter didn't think it was that great either. When asking where they wanted to eat this time around, they wanted Le Chefs, without question!

My family agrees with yours on both accounts. We think LC is very overrated, & LCdF is our favorite Epcot restaurant. That said, Bistro de Paris is one of the few Epcot restaurants we haven't tried yet. I've heard nothing but rave reviews. We hope to try it either in Oct. or on our next trip. We'll have a very picky eater with us in Oct., & I'm afraid she wouldn't enjoy it. We're still going to Chefs on our 1st night though.

Since I tend to travel with my picky eater boyfriend, the more exotic restaurants at Epcot are out of the question (I have been trying to get him to go to R&C but he is not giving in!). We liked Le Cellier, but we LOVED Coral Reef. Seemed to be less crowded because it isn't in World Showcase, the atmosphere with the aquarium and fish and sharks swimming by can't be beat, and the food was sooo good. I had the blackened catfish with cheese grits - mmmmmmmm. And the chocolate wave for dessert! We will be going back :goodvibes

Which EPCOT restaurant would you choose and why (two adults not on the dining plan)? I am interested in restaurants other than Le Cellier.

Thanks in advance.

Japan good food and nice Atmosphere & Fun if you have a fun chef.
Italy " " "
Coral Reef " " "

I voted Biergarten. It is one that my DH and I never miss. We enjoy the food, always get great service, fun atmosphere and great entertainment.

Behind that....Coral Reef. I love seafood and the aquarium is very relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter