Which Epcot Badge did you get in your D23 issue?

Queenofspoons

Dreaming of Disney World
Today my forth issue of D23 arrived, it has a long feature article on Epcot, so to commemorate the occasion they put one of seven patches that display the orginal symbols of one of the pavilions.

I got Spaceship Earth, Im cursous if any one else got a diffrent patch.

Do you get your magazine before it hits the bookstores? I am thinking about subscribing but am not sure yet.

Im a subscriber and the Patches are only in the member version, newstand verisons don't contain the Disney Archive collection freebies.

I had to get my copy from Barnes & Noble because I renewed my membership after they mailed this. :( Oh, well serves me right for renewing at the last minute. Maybe customer service will be wrong and I will get this issue in the mail too!

Anyone who is a Disney fan should become a D23 member. The magazine is only offered with the Gold Membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter