Which do you recommned?

Yeah we felt the same way about 'Ohana. We ate there on our first night back in 2007. It was just ok. The service was worse than the food back then! It's been long enough now that DH and I have been considering trying it again! Is that crazy?!?

YES! :crazy2: LOL! Kidding. Nothing wrong with giving it another chance. Who knows, you just might like it the 2nd time around.

Huff said:
We've always had excellent meats. One of the problems is many do not make requests for how they like their meats cooked. Then they complain that the beef for instance is overcooked. We always request our beef medium rare and its always perfect, tender and juicy. Never had anything bad there.

We've always had great meals there also.

O'Hana...LOVE it there! I've tried the rest, def think O'Hana is the best choice!

Ooops, sorry- just saw you already made your choice! LOL!

YES! :crazy2: LOL! Kidding. Nothing wrong with giving it another chance. Who knows, you just might like it the 2nd time around.

You must try it a 2nd time around.. I'm very particular in quality of meats. Maybe the Chef was off that night?? My fav restaurant all the way! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter