Which dining rotation would you guess we'll have?

il-gander

I Dream of Disney!
OK, I know this isn't hard science, but I'm counting on the collective and substantial knowledge of the DIS community to point me in the right direction!

We are a family of four sailing on the 10/9/04 Western. We've requested a table for four to ourselves, and our DDs will be 11 & 7 when we sail. What rotation would you guess we'll have?

Thanks!

Carla:bounce:

The last time we cruised (May 2003) it was the Western, early seating, and it was the families with kids rotation(most likely yours) and it was:

APLAPLA

A = Animators Pallette
P = Parrot Cay
L = Lumieres

Hi Carla, as you know we're cruising with you :-) when did you get the option of table size ? we were never asked, anyway on to your question my guess would be either APL or PLA but as always it's anyones guess.
See you in 6 weeks:Pinkbounc

I have to disagree with Mark, even though I acknowledge he is a master of cruise knowledge. The APLAPLA rotation is primarily little kids, usually under 6 or 7. Our kids were 8 and 10 our first cruise, and we were on the PLAPLAP rotation. Most of the kids in the lab were on that rotation.

What about kids with mixed ages? I have a 9 year old and a 14 year old. We requested late seating. I wonder what we will end up with. Has anyone reading sailed with kids those ages? What rotation did you get? It really does not matter to us which rotation we get, as long as we get a table with tablemates. We requested a large table.

Willie

"Going where the weather suits my clothes"

Lisa - you are right. When Mark and I sailed in May we were on the little kids rotation. He asked me if we were on the kids rotation and I said yes, but I should have qualified it.

We picked that rotation to be in Parrot Cay for Key West night and Mexicali night and it worked out great. We were in Lumiere's for Formal and Semi-formal night.

Originally posted by WMILLER86
What about kids with mixed ages? I have a 9 year old and a 14 year old. We requested late seating. I wonder what we will end up with. Has anyone reading sailed with kids those ages? What rotation did you get? It really does not matter to us which rotation we get, as long as we get a table with tablemates. We requested a large table.

Willie

"Going where the weather suits my clothes"

Hi Willie,

I cruised last year with my DD's who were 10 and 14. We had late seating and were on the LAP rotation.

Hiya Traycie-
We put our request in with our TA (All Seasons Travel). Who knows whether we'll get it or not, of course. See you soon-

Carla

Originally posted by traycie2201
Hi Carla, as you know we're cruising with you :-) when did you get the option of table size ? we were never asked, anyway on to your question my guess would be either APL or PLA but as always it's anyones guess.
See you in 6 weeks:Pinkbounc

Our kids were 6 and 10 on our last cruise in Nov. 03 and we had a table for 4 (our family only) and were on the PLAPLA rotation. :D

I stand corrected. Didn't know they delineated by age, just remember it was a kids rotation. :)

And now you see the real secret, between the two of us(wdwlvr and I) we know a great deal. We kind of pool that knowledge and then share it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter