Which dining changes do you wish they would reverse?

I wish they would come up with a dining plan somewhere in between regular and deluxe. With the regular we still end up having to pay for food out of pocket and the deluxe is simply far too much food! Surely there is a nice balance somewhere in there.

Really? The regular fits our family perfectly!

I do wish though that tips were included, I always seem to forget about that!

I would like to see diet sprite at all of the soda machines (or caffeine free diet coke....just some diet option without caffeine).

YES - Absolutely! A few places have a light lemonade, sometimes its light pomegranate lemonade - definitely look for that if you can. But some kind of caffeine-free diet drink at every restaurant would be MOST welcome!

- Le Cellier back as a 1 TS credit

- Bring back appetizers or at least give us a choice between appetizer or dessert

- Bring back gratuities

Bring back breakfast at Boatwrights. There needs to be more resort breakfast TS. I don't want to travel for a sit down breakfast! I wish they never got rid of Concourse Steakhouse and the old Chef Mickeys at DTD. And 2 snacks on the dining plan! Of course the app and tip on the DDP. Salted butter! :lmao:

What I miss the most was having the gratuity added. For one, it was very convenient to have it all taken care of. Secondly, those tips add up over the course of several days. It doesn't stop us from tipping generously not; it's just nice to know it's all taken care of and not an added expense to deal with in the end.

Can't believe they took the Oreo Bon Bons off the Cafe May's Clam Bake dessert menu !!! They even stopped handing out salt water taffy with the check. This used to be our favorite must visit but we will not return until the Oreo Bon Bons return to the buffet.

Which WDW restaurant changes do you wish they would reverse?

Mine would be:
-Bring back Tony's Town Square breakfast! I never got to go, but I heard it was good and I think they need a sit down breakfast on Main Street.

-Bring back LTT character meal-I LOVED this!! It was my favorite character meal & the colonial costumes were so cute. It made no sense to me that they got rid of this.

-Bring back the old dinner menu at Whispering Canyons Cafe. The new skillet looks gross (especially dessert) & I liked the ala carte options.

i still miss the Concourse Steak House.

it was the best of them all !!

All of the above...
Tony's bfast was good, we had it when CP was being renovated a long while back.

Yes, LTT character was good... wish they're back.

I miss Sticky Mickey at Concourse

OH MY GOSH, could someone please have them bring back the canyon skillet at WCC! With the BRISKET!

BRING BACK THE BRISKET!

Breakfast at Boatwrights
Ice cream social at Garden Grill
Characters at LTT
Figaro Fries!
Two snacks on the QSDP
Miss Tusker House being a cs

We only book DDP for the convenience of not having to worry about budget while we are on vacation. I would gladly pay the 18-20% in advance to not have to bother with it on vacation.

Agreed. How nice would it be not to even get that credit card out?

Agreed. How nice would it be not to even get that credit card out?

Completely agree and I feel like the waiters get totally screwed by not having the gratuity included. Now people are going to be cheap by giving 15% or less or not give a tip at all. What about the European visitors? In many countries it's not customary to give a tip and although there are plenty of Europeans who do their research when visiting another country (I am sure our European friends on Disboards do ;) Hence why they are here) there are plenty I am sure don't.

French Toast Loaf at Mainstreet Bakery.
Fresh Caramel Corn at Sleepy Hollow.
Corn Muffin at Flametree BBQ.
Cloudberry Horn @ Kringla Bakeri

Oh, I would love to have french toast loaf again:sad:. Many years ago when the DDP was new, app., entree, dessert and gratuities were included. Loved that!
I also miss the 1 credit Le Cellier, and the old version of schoolbread.

artemis908 said:
Completely agree and I feel like the waiters get totally screwed by not having the gratuity included. Now people are going to be cheap by giving 15% or less or not give a tip at all. What about the European visitors? In many countries it's not customary to give a tip and although there are plenty of Europeans who do their research when visiting another country (I am sure our European friends on Disboards do ;) Hence why they are here) there are plenty I am sure don't.

This is so true. Here in the UK you tip for good service, it is not expected. Before my first visit to WDW I obviously did my research and was shocked that servers in the US don't get the same minimum wage as everyone else and rely on the tips to make it up.

Character dinner at LTT
Bonfamille's
The Empress Lilly
One credit for Le Cellier
The regular DDP including an app and gratuity
Handwiches
Soup in a bread bowl at CHH

So many things:

Ice Cream social at Garden Grill
Grilled Butter pound cake at LTT
Good, sturdy buns for the burgers and dogs
Tacos at the former Il Pirata y El Perico
Beaver Tails
Breakfast at Boatwrights.
French Toast loaf at Main St Bakery

- Bring back appetizers or at least give us a choice between appetizer or dessert
I definitely would like this back. There is rarely a dessert I can have due to allergies and diabetes but a salad as an appetizer would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!