Which Deluxe for a family with preteens?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by zahi, Sep 26, 2003.

?

Which Deluxe for family with preteens ?

1. Polynesian

2. Beach Club

3. Yacht Club

4. Boardwalk

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. zahi

zahi Earning My Ears

We have 2 kids aged 12 & 11 and love all 4 parks equally.We have previously been once in 2001 and stayed at the AKL ( loved it ) , but would rather choose another Deluxe for our 7-night stay next June.We have narrowed our choice to the following 4 resorts :

1) Beach Club

2) Yacht Club

3) Boardwalk

4) Polynesian

Which one would you vote for ?

Thanks for your participation !

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Scoootch

Scoootch DIS Veteran

I'd go for BC;)

With kids that age, you can't go wrong with having SAB and being able to walk over to BW at night. Plus you're so close to so many restuarants and to both Epcot & MGM.

Have a great time!

4. rwebbirish

rwebbirish <font color=green>Has the luck of the Irish!<br><f

I have two boys ages 10 and 12. Hands down their favorite place to stay is Beach Club. They love SAB and also going over to the Boardwalk in the evening to play the games. You are close enough to walk to both Epcot and MGM. We even enter through the back of Epcot and walk out to the monorail to get to MK in the AM. We avoid busses at all costs.

You have great restaurants to choose from and my boys love that ESPN Zone is so close. They also enjoy riding bikes around the boardwalk.

Have fun!!

5. Gette88

Gette88 <font color=FF99FF>All the pixie dust around here

I've only stayed at AKL as far as deluxes go but I'd love to stay at the BC. DD is 13 and we let her bring a friend on vacation with us, I think they'd love it there. Me too. SAB seems awesome.