Which day is best, or does it matter?

innoculation

Mouseketeer
Headding out tomorrow :woohoo: for a long drive and arrive at our Univeral resort Tuesday night. We will be doing US and IOA on separate days and will have front of the line passes.

We have Wednesday and Thursday in either park, but the question is which one, when?

Any suggestions, and reasons for the suggestions?

If you can get in early to both parks, then you're fine flipping a coin in my opinion.

If you want to do a character breakfast with Spiderman and Thing 1 and 2 and Cat in the Hat, call Confisco Grill and see which day they offer that (it's not every day and might not be on either day you're there)... but if it's offered one of the days, it's a must for us, so you would plan to go to IOA for that day.

Edit: I just checked and their character breakfasts are on Thursdays and Sunday - so I'd suggest IOA on Thursday and make ressies for their character breakfast (even this late in the game you should be able to get in, IMHO this is a little known gem at the park)

Just checked the hours and IOA is open an hour later on Thursday. Does that equate to bigger crowds?

This time of year, with kids still in school, I don't think you're going to find bigger crowds on one day versus the next.

Going on a long weekend, Friday-Monday in late Jan. Wanting to spend two days at each park. Better to spend Friday and Sunday at IOA and Saturday and Monday at US? Friday and Monday are safe but what is best for the weekend? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter