which day for SW in Oct?

sahoenshell1218

Mouseketeer
Planning a trip in October, and wondering which scenario will be better for us to see and do as much as we can (without rushing from here to there): a weekday with park open 9am-6pm, or a weekend with park open 9am-8pm but dealing with heavy crowds from the Halloween Spooktacular?

Thanks!

Planning a trip in October, and wondering which scenario will be better for us to see and do as much as we can (without rushing from here to there): a weekday with park open 9am-6pm, or a weekend with park open 9am-8pm but dealing with heavy crowds from the Halloween Spooktacular?

Thanks!

Depends how much your family enjoys Halloween. If you have young kids, then I would definitely do a Halloween Spooktakular day. There is trick or treating, activities for kids, a special Halloween Elmo show, a special night time Shamu show called Shamu Rocks and much more. Kids can even come dressed in a costume. All the activities are included with park admission.

If you have older kids or adults mainly in your group, then I would go with a weekday when it's slower.

sahoenshell1218 said:

Thanks!

We were debateing the exact same thing a month ago. It really depends on if you have kids and if there younger or not. Me and my mom are going in October as well and going on A weekend to avoid the spooktacular crowds and little kids. You said without rushing from here to there so it sounds exactly like us so maybe shorter might be better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter