Which day for palo brunch?

Ashleyfaz

Mouseketeer
We are on a 4 night out of galveston in march. Should we book palo the first sea day or last sea day? Here's the itinerary:

Friday- sea day (no palo brunch)
Saturday- possible brunch
Sunday- Cozumel (beach break excursion) and pirate night
Monday- possible brunch
Tuesday- back home

I originally had it booked for Monday, but thought we might be a little tired after the long day in Cozumel. Does it really matter? Is 10 am the best time to book it or closer to lunch? Do they only serve mimosas? That seems like a morning drink to me.

We are on a 4 night out of galveston in march. Should we book palo the first sea day or last sea day? Here's the itinerary:

Monday- possible brunch
Tuesday- back home

I originally had it booked for Monday, but thought we might be a little tired after the long day in Cozumel. Does it really matter? Is 10 am the best time to book it or closer to lunch? Do they only serve mimosas? That seems like a morning drink to me.

I would book it Monday. If you have the brunch on Saturday, then the memories will make all other meals pale in comparison for the rest of the cruise. If you're worried about being tired, book Palo late so you can sleep late. If you have an early dinner time, you might want to eat brunch early. If you have the late seating, then you can eat brunch later. It's all a matter of personal preference.

I would book the first day, and try to get a second brunch on the last day.

Brunch is our favorite.

Monday- possible brunch
Tuesday- back home

Brunch is only served on Sea Days so you are limited

We are doing a 5 night with a sea day at the beginning and end, like yours. I decided to book our brunch the first sea day because in the event any of us decide to try BINGO, we want to make sure we get in on the big jackpots on the last day. On our last cruise, brunch was only served on the last day and we missed the BINGO opportunity. I also think it will be a fun way to kick off the cruise. Then like other said, if you want to, you can try for a second brunch.

I have a different point of view. On our 7 day on the Wonder in March we did Palo Brunch on the last sea day. We were so full from being on the cruise for a week we really didn't eat that much and there was so much I wanted to try. If it was me I would book it the first sea day so I had a bigger appetite. As you get full through the cruise the food will have less appeal as your cruise goes on. That is what I found anyway. If you don't think that will be a problem then I would book whenever I could get it.

We also had the Palo dinner earlier in the cruise and I loved it and I think part of that was because I wasn't so over full from being on the cruise that the food was more appealing.

Now with a 4 day this might not be as big of an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!