Which day do I visit the MK?

blu3d3vil

DIS Veteran
I'm going to WDW May 17-21. Touringplans.com recommends the MK on Saturday the 17th and says stay away on Tuesday the 20th. But it also shows the park attendance as a 6 (on their scale) on Saturday and only a 5 on Tuesday. Here are the other details - Friday is a P&PP, Sunday and Tuesday are EMHs.

So my question which day is better for me to visit MK - Saturday or Tuesday?

Or am I just worrying to much about it?

Thanks

Saturdays always seem packed at MK. Is Tues a morning EMH? You would want to go for the morning EMH to get in rides before the crowds, but you can only do this if you are staying on site.
I would probably pick Tuesday regardless since I hate Saturdays at MK (although better than being home :thumbsup2 ).
Why not do a Monday or Wednesday? These might be less crowded if there are no EMH or parties.

I'm not sure why it says to stay away on Tuesday, but I'd be more concerned about Saturday honestly. It's historically one of the busiest days at MK (with Monday and Thursday being the other 2). Anyway, usually days that offer evening EMH are busier than normal; not so sure how morning EMH changes the crowds. If you're not going to be using the EMH, I'd probably go on Wednesday.

Thanks for the advice. I can't go the other days, so Saturday and Tuesday are my only choices. I think they recommend Saturday be cause it's wedged in between the P&PP on Friday and EMH on Sunday. I guess their reasoning is those 2 days will be more crowded so the day in the middle will be less crowded.

Oh and Tuesday is a Morning EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter