Which day better to visit Hollywood/Bev Hills?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
We'll be going in June and staying at Laguna Beach...which day would be better to make a drive to see Beverly Hills and Hollywood..either Sunday or Monday? Are things open on Sundays? Also could anyone recommend a good restaurant to go to for lunch and dinner? We'll be traveling w/our kids ages 5.5 and 3.

everything is open both days, i would say since you are traveling with little ones i would go monday just because it will be a little less crowded.

No Way! The traffic is down maybe 50 percent on the weekends! Definitely choose Sunday over Monday, or else stay off the roads from 7:30 to 9:45 and from 3:45 until 7:30

I Agree that Sunday would be better, trafficwise. Monday it would take forever to get there and back. Crowds will be heavier on the weekend, but you'll lose HOURS in transit time if you go on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter