Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
For me, it would be:

-Marilyn Monroe's death was a murder by the CIA or FBI.
-JFK''s shooting was orchestrated by the CIA
-September 11th.....there are SO many theories, I"m not sure which one is right, but I believe there was ALOT more going on than what was revealed to the public

There being more to Princess Diana's death. We watched the news when the accident first happened and they were reporting her in stable condition with broken legs. We watched a movie and by the time the movie was done and we switched back to the news she was dead. I was only 13 at the time of her death but it seemed fishy to me at the time.

There being more to Princess Diana's death. We watched the news when the accident first happened and they were reporting her in stable condition with broken legs.

I remember that night well, it was Saturday Night, I was glued to cable TV hoping she would live, the reports were all over the place. Also remember is was middle of the night in Brittan and most of them didnt know, when they woke up next day the played some type of music in the streets to let you know something bad has happen to the royal family, and they interviewed people who when heard the music they all thought the QUEEN HAD DIED

I think JFK and Marilyn Monroe's death are suspicious

and where were you on those dates:rolleyes1

I do believe Bush senior had a lot to do with JFK's death and 9/11. Also, after watching a pretty intense documentary, I might be questioning the moon landing

There being more to Princess Diana's death. We watched the news when the accident first happened and they were reporting her in stable condition with broken legs. We watched a movie and by the time the movie was done and we switched back to the news she was dead. I was only 13 at the time of her death but it seemed fishy to me at the time.
You know, sometimes things are happening internally and it's not readily apparent. When Sam Kinison was killed they said he was up walking and talking and then just laid down and died. My uncle was hit on a motorcycle full speed by a truck running the red. He was fully articulate and able to tell them to call my stepmom, answer questions etc. but pretty much bled out internally. Princess Di was being driven by a drunk running from the paparazzi, her fate was pretty much sealed that night.

When I was a teen I fully believed Jim Morrison faked his death, that he just couldn't take the fame etc. Then one day someone said something to the effect of, "Don't you think if he was still alive we'd have some crazy, anonymous poet circulating insanely good stuff?" Made much more sense to me than him just hiding out, lol.

I believe there have been cover ups in many instances throughout history but I don't know if I buy that they are huge, many agencies, government, super secret, really involved cover ups. More like, "oh crap, we screwed up, what story can we throw out there to cover out butts" kind of cover ups. Like Natalie Wood, I believe there was foul play but it wasn't intentional, more like a drunken argument that had tragic consequences rather than outright murder.

I think JFK and Marilyn Monroe's death are suspicious

Building upon those, the death of journalist/What's My Line? panelist Dorothy Kilgallen might be considered suspicious. Supposedly she had obtained, or was close to obtaining, information that would be extremely damaging to the CIA/FBI/LBJ/The Mafia concerning the deaths of Marilyn Monroe and JFK. Some think she was murdered and the scene arranged to look like an accidental barbiturate and booze overdose.

JFK: I think a bunch of different entities wanted him gone
Marilyn: I think certain people thought she was a dumb blonde when she was really paying attention and someone caught on.
9/11: don't even get me started
Kurt Cobain: Courtney
TWA 800: I think it was an oops, but powers that be didn't want to explain.
Karen Silkwood

Knowing someone who lost their dad on 9-11 I don't care what theory is out there. None of it changes the fact her dad didn't get to see her graduate college or walk her down the isle. Same opinnion I have on Sandy Hook theories. There were too many deaths for it to really matter who did it or caused it or how many. The theories don't change the outcome and everything that could have happened after could have been done with out killing thousands of innocent people.

Not that I believe these, but I find them interesting.

The Titanic didn't sink. It was her sister ship, The Olympic, disguised as the Titanic, which was purposely sunk as an elaborate insurance fraud.

Or alternatively, The Titanic was sunk to ensure the deaths of several prominent and powerful men opposed to the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Last edited:
I don't buy into the usual conspiracy theories, however I have my own suspicions that highly advanced technology unknown to the general public actually exists, but companies only release things gradually in order to milk as much money out of people as possible. :rolleyes1

I can't believe that there are people who actually think Sandy Hook was a hoax with paid actors. I used to work with a guy who was a conspiracy theorist who thought the government was tracking us using our driver's licenses as one example. Dang, it takes all types to make the world go round I guess. But what a slap in the face to the people affected by tragedies like Sandy Hook.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter