Which Coffee Brand?

Which coffee would you choose to be available at Disney?

• Maxwell House

• Folger's

• Dunkin Donuts

• Starbuck's

• Seattle's Best

• Green Mountain

• Illy

• Millstone

• Caribou

• Nescafe- no reason to change!

Results are only viewable after voting.

going2disney

Mouseketeer
It seems many of us are in agreeance that the coffee in Disney is less than desirable. Say you were given the opportunity to choose a new brand to be offered in the world, which would you choose? Hey a girl- :coffee: coffee addict:coffee: can dream right? Please add your favorite if not on the list.

Starbucks for me although I would take just about ANYTHING other than Nescafe!

It seems many of us are in agreeance that the coffee in Disney is less than desirable.

Disney coffee being "less than desirable" is a very delicate way of putting it!

I would prefer almost anything else, but since I live in Dunkin' Donuts territory here in the Northeast, I will vote for that.

i don't even care, anything but nescafe. any *real* coffee would be just fine for me! i will continue to brew coffee (brought from home) in my room as the best alternative.

I picked Starbucks but ONLY if they have the lattes and stuff..I crave a vanilla latte from time to time!

I picked the only one decent brand of coffee you listed, Caribou coffee. Who chose Maxwell House????:confused3

Anyway, not one time from any Starbucks from CA to NC have I ever gotten a halfway decent cup of coffee. I don't care for any fancy foufou drinks, just a good cup of coffee. They just can't seem to pull it off. I always tell them a straight cup of coffee should not be quite that black, and certainly not have a head of foam, like its 3 days old!:sick: I always buy whatever has been freshly roasted (usually no more than 2-3 days earlier) from 'Cup of Joe'. 3-4 days of coffee bliss!! :thumbsup2

Coffee from Baltimore Coffee and Tea. The Baltimore or the Breakfast blend.
But since that's hardly likely, I voted for Starbucks.

I think if Disney partnered with Dunkin Donuts it would fantastic- I really love Starbucks too- but Dunkin's is a bit more smooth and not as harsh- but really anything (even Maxwell house- which I'm no big fan of!) would be better than that Nescafe crud- truly some of the yuckiest coffee I've had!

Maybe we can change this poll to allow multiple choices. Or perhaps add a choice "Anything but Nescafe"?

I think it needs to be changed also with the option "Anything but Nescafe". It is barely tolerable:sad2:

Walt Disney World has a huge sponsorship deal with Nestlé, including Nestlé brands such as Nescafé, Edy's Ice Cream, Buitoni, Nestlé Toll House, and Stouffer's. Think of The Land. Think of the restaurant sponsorships at the Magic Kingdom.

But just because the coffee is a Nescafé product doesn't mean it has to be the coffee that's now served in most locations at WDW.

Nescafé has a full range of coffee products that they sell to restaurants and institutions. Disney has picked a particular coffee that they apparently feel is middle-of-the-road enough to appeal to the majority of WDW's coffee-drinking guests. Nescafé emphasizes liquid concentrate coffee over freshly brewed coffee. The concentrate provides greater consistency and ease of keeping coffee urns full.

I think Starbucks coffee is much better than what WDW serves. But what WDW serves is much better than what most limited service hotels serve at breakfast. I enjoy Starbucks. I can drink WDW's Nescafé. I can't stand Holiday Inn Express coffee, at least the last time I stayed at that chain.

Can't get better than Green Mtn. especially some of the flavored ones. Best tasting coffee around (as far as I'm concerned.) If I had to choose a second, it would be Dunkin Donuts.

I was one of the two that voted that I liked WDW coffee. It had a caramel taste to it. Not sure if it was because of my late nights and lack of sleep or what but I do remember telling my husband I liked it.

I love starbucks lattes and frozen drink but hate their coffee.

I picked Caribou. But I would have pick anything but what they have.

Kae

One day, go to POP or All Stars and bring a Industrial Coffee Machine, hook it up at the Food Court, put Dunkin Donuts Coffee into it, brew it, and see HOW MANY PEOPLE RUN to that machine and get thier coffee.:thumbsup2 :laughing: If I win the lottery next week, I will do this I swear I will!!!!:coffee:

I just got back from our trip a couple of weeks ago. It is just awful that for the amount of $$$ spent at the hotels that you can't get a REAL CUP OF COFFEE!!! We were even discussing it one day with a CM at yacht club. I noticed it to be extra bad this trip to the point of not even ordering it at the end. I used to think it was just the take out places but table service was just as bad and tasted like water to me this trip ( yes, I know it is ALL nescafe! arg.........)

I like Illy. Disney should at least serve that by Italy in Epcot.
Question: am I the only one who has a weird fondness for the Nescafe? I mean it's horrible, but nothing says "I'm on my Disney vacation" like that first cup of onsite coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter