• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which character would you like to have meet and greet with?

Ditto Hercules and Megara
Actually, my daughter would probably like to meet the younger characters (Cassandra, Icarus, Hercules, of course) from the Hercules animated Disney show. She loves it!
Kronk, Ezma, and the Emperor Kuzko.--they would be a lot of fun!
Some other fairies from the Tinkerbelle movies.

I think the M&G Should be with their princes too, lol...I think when you meet Rapunzel you should meet Flynn and when you see Anna you should meet Kristoff, and I know Olaf is not a prince but I know my kids would go crazy to meet him so I think you should be able to meet him with Elsa, lol. I definitely think they should meet with their male counterparts sort of speak. It would make things more interesting and Disney is not just for little girls that want to meet Princesses. LOL

I think Clopin is meet-able in Disneyland Paris. As is Esmeralda. But I could be wrong. And Agent P was out once, for the release of the time travel episode (across the something or other, I forget the exact title)

Yeah, and Paris got the Ratatouille ride, too. I guess I need to go to Paris (j/k). And it's "Across the 2nd Dimension" :goodvibes I remember Agent P being out for that, and IIRC he's been out for the occasional special event. I'd still like to meet him someday.

I remember meeting Clopin and Esmeralda in France at Epcot. One of my favorite character interactions I've had.

Ah, those were the days! I at least got to see the HoND show at the Studios in '99, which was great. HoND doesn't get enough love.

Hey!!! I just answered this thread without reading through... Now I do & it's no wonder I like you!

I always knew you were "good people". :)

This just proves it. You just can't ever go wrong with "The Aristocats."

Brer Fox and Brer Bear used to be seen pretty regularly, although I never remember seeing Brer rabbit. Terk used to be over by the African outpost in Epcot for quite a while but I haven't seen her in a long time. I seem to remember Meeko as a walk around character, but I could be wrong.

Another vote for the Aristocat brothers here!

Also - my top are Yzma, Kronk & Kuzco.

as far as I know there has never been a costumed character in the Parks of 'Pete' aka 'Pegleg Pete' but he would be my dream meet and greet

Here he is on ice:

Petewaltdisneyworldonice.jpg

I know he's at the parties but the lines are just too long - I'd like to meet Flynn too!

I finally got to meet Jack Skellington at the Xmas party but after standing in his line for 1 hour 15 minutes I couldn't stand another long one for Flynn.

64765_4621769226986_855840491_n.jpg 64765_4621769226986_855840491_n.jpg 64765_4621769226986_855840491_n.jpg
I would love to meet Flynn Rider or capt Jack Sparrow!

I met Flynn when three princes (Flynn, Phillip and Cinderella's Prince) were meeting with their princesses during a special "True Love" week at Magic Kingdom during Valentine's week in 2013. When I told him I was returning to Pennsylvania the following day, he told me, "Make sure you order enough apples for your horses."

I do love Stitch, but he's usually pretty easy to find. So, I would love to have a meet and greet with Rabbit. He does occasionally appear in parades, and I've heard that he sometimes appears at the meet and greet area by the Winnie the Pooh ride in Disneyland. If they added him to Crystal Palace that would make it even better!
We were in Disneyland last year for spring break. They had all the rabbits out for meet and greets. We got photos of the kids with Rabbit, Thumper, White Rabbit, Brer Rabbit and Roger Rabbit. Awesome!

Last edited:
I met Flynn with Rapunzel last year in Disneyland - at least at that time he was a regular there. On my personal wish list are Robin Hood, Bert from Mary Poppins, Maleficent, Merlin, and Honest John and Gideon.

Another vote for Figment and Dreamfinder. Any of the characters from Lady and the Tramp. Also, Thumper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter