Which Character dinning and why?

IluvDISNEYLAND!

Mouseketeer
Hi!

We are taking my 2 ds to DLR in Dec to celebrate their b-days. They will be truning 1 & 4. We would like to celebrate with a character meal but not sure which ones are best. In the past, pre-kids we have done the Plaza Inn and thought it was nice but was wondering if we should consider the others.

From your experience can you tell me which character dinning you really enjoyed and if the food was good;)

Thanks so much for your time!!!

P.S. We are going to order the B-day Buckets!!!!

We have done Goofy's kitchen for b-fast and dinner and the lilo and stich b-fast. I love both , Lilo is a bit more laid back , more interaction witht the characters . Goofy's is up beat and louder. I like the food at both. My boys voted for Goofy's for our next trip and it is my DH favorite too.

We have only done one character breakfast, Goofy's. We thoroughly enjoyed the interaction w/the characters and the food.

We did Goofy's kitchen and Ariel's Grotto *this was a while back when it had Chip &Dale, Goofy etc. No princesses* I enjoyed both of them! Goofy's kitchen had tons of characters, and the interaction was great mind you I don't have children so it may be a different experince with kids. The buffet aspect makes it a little more harried than the sit down character meals. I also enjoyed Ariel's Grotto, but now that its the princesses I don't know if the experience is different. :goodvibes

we've gone Goofy's, Lilo, Ariel's and Minnie's.

we prefer Minnie's for overall experience with food and characters.

we prefer the food probably best at Goofy's, but we have had a very bad experience there (only 2 characters seen in 2 hours our last trip for dinner) and we won't go back.

plus, Minnie's is IN THE PARK, so you are right in the middle of everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!