Which character breakfasts are worth paying OOP?

I❤MICKEY;48071576 said:
On average how many characters appear? We will be going on our first WDW vacation with the kids in October. We love the character meals at DL and always go to at least one. Generally there are 5-8 characters we see at each meal. During breakfast with Minnie we averaged 12! It sounds like there is a lot less characters at WDW breakfasts.

PS: I have 2 boys so princesses aren't on our list... at least not yet. ;)

Crystal Palace- pooh, tigger, eeyore and piglet. Classic attire.

Cape May Cafe- Minnie, Goofy, Donald all in beach wear.

Tusker House at AK- Mickey, Goofy and Daisy at the table, Donald ore photo before you eat. All in Safari gear.

Chef Mickeys- Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto... all in chef/ kitchen wear.

Garden Grill in Epcot- Mickey, Chip and Dale in farmer wear

Play n dine at Hollywood and vine in DHS - agent Oso, Handy Manny, Leo and June classic attire

Supercalafragilistic breakfast at grand Floridian- Alice, Mad hatter,Mary Poppins, Tigger and Pooh.

These were the characters we saw in the past few visits. They can change but rarely do if at all.

There are more characters at the DL meals like Minnie's and Goofy's kitchen. But I think the food and atmospheres are highly superior in WDW compared to DL character meals. At least we felt so.

We loved 1900 park fare as well. Great breakfast, different characters. Tusker house is good too. However CP would be great to go into MK on the
4th early, if that is where you are sure you want to go there :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter